Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14015
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119201
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309802
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169421
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

ASUS E45M1-M PRO unlock
#1
Hi there, I'm not sure what I'm asking for, but I just got this new motherboard, it is an ASUS E45M1-M PRO.

I would like to know if there are any menus/settings regarding the GPU overclocking that can be activated, so far only the CPU and memory can be.

Also I would like to know if there is a setting for changing the AMD CPU multiplier, right now it is x16.5. Can this multiplier be changed? I'm asking this because in the previous CPU, the E-350 that got superseded the multiplier was only x16.

And third, are there any limits in this uefi/bios cause while I can set voltages over 1.4V for the CPU I get some "over limit protection" errors when booting with over 1.4V on the CPU.

uefi/bios download link:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/AMD_...S-0206.zip

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
(10-04-2011, 09:02 AM)Arise Wrote: Hi there, I'm not sure what I'm asking for, but I just got this new motherboard, it is an ASUS E45M1-M PRO.

Can I ask where you got that motherboard? I have been waiting for months for it to hit stores but I can't find it anywhere.
find
quote
#3
Hi there. Got the board in Romania. It is available in 2-3 online stores already.

I don't quiet get you on this one with several months. I believe the new update was launched in september.

The only difference between this E-450 and the old E-350 is the multiplier 16.5 instead of 16 (gives you a mere 50MHz on CPU) and also the GPU from 408MHz jumps to a default500 MHz (and goes at 600MHz with turbo core).

But I would like to mention, despite this, the boards are almost identical, looks to me like some sort of software upgrade to unlock some hardware, not a hardware one.

Also, important to mention that some boards from Gigabyte (E-350 only: model GA-E350N-USB3), besides being cheaper, way cheaper that Asus versions, allows better overclocking on the CPU (you can get over 2GHz) and also GPU overclocking (you get over 700MHz).

Right now Asus seems to be the only one selling this E-450 mATX board. But I feel like a Gigabyte m-ITX could show better potential if you are looking for any OC.

Also, in the reviews I've seen some E-350 boards made by ECS showing also good OC potential.

Regards.
find
quote
#4
No news on this topic. Sad

One more request, I've noticed in the UEFI that the available memory for the IGP can be set only for 384MB max. Could be nice if there would be another option to allocate 512MB also.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)