Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

ASUS P5QL-M/EPU-BIOS 0407
#1
The computer is an Asus Essentio CM5571-BR003.

The mobo says it's a P5QL-M EPU/CM5571.

If I use the Asus AI Suite I can get the bios to unlock the FSB setting. I would like to see if there is anymore in there that can be unlocked!

Here is the current bios 0407 link..
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?modelname=CM5571&SLanguage=en-us
find
#2
Sorry but your bios hasnt got one single hidden setting - nothing left to unlock Sad

Saying that though , its not a bad bios Smile - you have some nice options there already Big Grin

ADmin
find
#3
Hi guys,

I have an asus CM5571, which uses a p5ql-m/epu motherboard.

The Bios is version 0407. http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=CM5571&p=14&s=11


In my Jumperfree menu, I've managed to access the formerly locked FSB and multiplier by installing AI suite. I've been using the BIOS to make adjustments. But I'm only currently able to change the FSB and the Multi.

I'm wondering if this BIOS is able to adjust any voltages or memory dividers and timings. There are currently no visible options to change these settings, and I'd really like to add a bit of Vcore.

If the board already has these settings unlocked, what combination of keys would I need to press to access those options?

Also, are there any other OC options I'm not seeing in this BIOS besides the FSB and Multi?

Thank you very much for your time,

nicopalm Cool


Attached Files
.rom   P5QL-M-EPU-ASUS-CM5571-0407.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
#4
There are no more hidden settings in this bios , Sorry!

Try pressing Ctrl Home , Ctrl Insert , Ctrl F1 or Ctrl F9 as sometimes these key combinations open up some more advanced settings while in the bios. Worth a try!

Admin
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)