Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224894
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309842
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx Slic 2.1
#41
(12-03-2011, 06:41 PM)lilkuz2005 Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 04:20 AM)Petzibär Wrote: Nope, 0813 doesn't work for me. Windows (Enterprise x64) boots but demands activation - which fails. Sad
Going back to 0703 .....

very sorry about that, i guess my tool had a hiccup lastnight, but here is the fixed bios, ive installed this one and tested it out, it works 100% with my version of windows 7 ultimate x64 ASUS OEM edition http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVFD40KQ. sorry again for the error

I just wondered if there was a way I could get a copy of this bios please? Now that megaupload is gone I have no way of downloading it from the url mentioned. I hope that you could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have the sabertooth 990FX and with updating my bios the sli portion is missing and I was hoping that this would fix the issue.
find
quote
#42
(02-10-2012, 03:29 AM)Cylinder Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 06:41 PM)lilkuz2005 Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 04:20 AM)Petzibär Wrote: Nope, 0813 doesn't work for me. Windows (Enterprise x64) boots but demands activation - which fails. Sad
Going back to 0703 .....

very sorry about that, i guess my tool had a hiccup lastnight, but here is the fixed bios, ive installed this one and tested it out, it works 100% with my version of windows 7 ultimate x64 ASUS OEM edition http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVFD40KQ. sorry again for the error

I just wondered if there was a way I could get a copy of this bios please? Now that megaupload is gone I have no way of downloading it from the url mentioned. I hope that you could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I have the sabertooth 990FX and with updating my bios the sli portion is missing and I was hoping that this would fix the issue.

i can upload it some were else but before i do, do you understand what this BIOS is used for ? its not to add new features that ASUS didnt enable, this BIOS is so a person can install an OEM version of windows 7. by OEM i mean like from a company like Dell HP Emachines Acer. this BIOS will not fix problems

here is the 0813 bios, http://www.mediafire.com/?i2iih99us8p3ibp
find
quote
#43
I didn't see a thread for the newest Bios for the Sabertooth, only the old bios version from 2011. So I thought I would make a new request, My ACPI Tables and BIOS File are below

ACPI Tables
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX 1604 BIOS

Would be Appreciated
find
quote
#44
(06-25-2013, 11:58 PM)DigitalNuke Wrote: I didn't see a thread for the newest Bios for the Sabertooth, only the old bios version from 2011. So I thought I would make a new request, My ACPI Tables and BIOS File are below

ACPI Tables
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX 1604 BIOS

Would be Appreciated

Mod permanent: SABERTOOTH-990FX-ASUS-1604_Permanent
https://www.box.com/s/qq52i5h1qrrw9grswl2k
Update with ASUS EZ Flash.
find
quote
#45
I will test this tomorrow, Need to back up all my files first.
find
quote
#46
HI,

Have tried all links -- broken Angry

Can I request anyone to upload a copy.

Thanks
find
quote
#47
(10-12-2013, 10:15 PM)akmodi Wrote: HI,

Have tried all links -- broken Angry

Can I request anyone to upload a copy.

Thanks

hey ill look in my storage drives and see if i still have a copy of the bios im using and ill upload it for you today, if i dont have a copy i can mod the latest bios from ASUS and upload it too, but i will have no way of testing it because im using a very stable bios for my build and i dont want to lose my overclock settings, also you need to make sure that you have the same model motherboard, ASUS has i think 3 different models of this board, and im not sure if the bios files i make will work on all of them or not

ok so that was pretty easy to find, i still have a few different version of the bios modded with the slic 2.1 files, here is the links

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NjU0Nw/

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NjU0Ng/

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_NjU0NQ/
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)