Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Prime Сasual Dating - Authentic Maidens
Last Post: whyacer
Today 10:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Superlative Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Last Post: Breakthru81
Today 10:18 PM
» Views: 4
Superlative Сasual Dating - Actual Women
Last Post: maxxie
Today 10:15 PM
» Views: 3
[Request] Acer Aspire Z1620 (h61h aio v1...
Last Post: spingernexx
Today 06:09 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 96
[REQUEST] Lenovo G505 (82CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: khaos
Today 04:15 PM
» Replies: 155
» Views: 55098
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: FCR28
Today 10:59 AM
» Replies: 1971
» Views: 660942
Asus Prime b250m plus, RAM compatibility
Last Post: Slayery777
Today 06:23 AM
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
Yesterday 03:53 PM
» Views: 84
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
Yesterday 11:25 AM
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
Yesterday 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69528
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
Yesterday 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1339
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70542
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
04-22-2024 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11153
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
04-22-2024 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 36978
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
04-22-2024 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1734
» Views: 545358
[REQUEST] Lenovo G410 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-22-2024 03:58 AM
» Replies: 53
» Views: 10775
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
04-21-2024 08:22 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 553
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
Last Post: riclausk
04-21-2024 12:15 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 4241
[REQUEST] SLIC 2.1 for ASRock 880GM-LE F...
Last Post: amijim
04-21-2024 10:27 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 129
[REQUEST] Dell Alienware 15 R3 BIOS Unlo...
Last Post: jason.exe
04-21-2024 03:44 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 184

Abit AX78 v13
heya m8,
im trying to figure how i can unlock a ddr ganged/unganged option.
i have Abit AX78 mobo, and prefer the stable v13 bios, over the beta14 bios, the beta14 has the option, and i wanna try enable it in the v13 bios, as well as any other things i can find that are hidden !!
v14 is here:
http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index....topic=3370&st=0
and v13 will be @ the abit site still..

if i can find a link to the modbin files i will try myself...
Hi Mate

Welcome To The Forum!

HerI had a look in the v13 bios and cant rfind the option you are referring to. However , modbin did detect a lot of disabled items which it couldnt identify so they came up as XXXXX. I have enabled all the hidden options and you now have a lot more options under the "CPU Features" menu and also the "Softmenu Setup" , so if this option did exist , it should be availble now. If not , im sorry but theres really nothing i can do as unclocking hidden options is a completely different thing to ADDING the options in where they dont exist.

Bios flashing is risky and i wont take any resonsibility for anything that might happen should you decide to flash this bios

Heres the link

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/M706A_13.BIN

Enjoy!
find
ty buddy...
but i tried to mod it myself, and found the ganged option, but i played with a few DID and FID setting things that i think i enabled, saved it, flashed it, and now its dead :(
not booting :(
so i gotta now find some1 that can reflash it, or get another chip, as i highly doubt i will find any1 close enough to borrow thier chip to hot flash it back... ( done this Ship b4... )
i want another board anyway to further my OC options, as the AX78 isnt really that great for OC'in, but wouldnt mind resurrecting it to standard to pass it on to my mum...
(the option had wierd initials, like DCT or DSC.. something unrelated to 'ganged ddr' (i forget), but when I chose it, its options were ganged and unganged)
Oh No !!!!

You shouldnt edit the bios default settings then flash them , you should always leave the defaults , flash it then edit it after you have flashed it. I dont think modbin is extremely reliable , especially once you start changing the default options.

If the bios isnt completely corrupted follow these recovery instructions.

The AWARD BIOS has a similar procedure to AMI. To recover an AWARD BIOS you will need to create a bootable floppy diskette and add the desired BIOS file (we recommend using the most recent). Award BIOS's generally are in .BIN format, where as AMI was .ROM format. You will also add an AWARD flash utility (usually awdflash.exe) and an AUTOEXEC.BAT file.
The AWARD BIOS does not automatically restore the BIOS information to the 'system block' like the AMI BIOS does. You will need to add the commands necessary to flash the BIOS in the AUTOEXEC.BAT file. The system will run the AUTOEXEC.BAT file, which contains the flash instructions.

Note: 12345678.BIN represents the name of your BIOS.

Step by Step:

1. Create a bootable floppy diskette

2. Copy the BIOS file and flash utility to the diskette

3. Create an text file with any standard text editor and add the following lines

@ECHO OFF

awdflash 12345678.BIN /py/sn/f/cc/r

Exchange the awdflash with the name of whatever flash utility you are using, and replace the 12345678.BIN with the name of the BIOS file you are using. The parameters are explained here:

py = program yes
sn = save no
f = flash
cc = clear cmos
r = reboot

Really Hope This Works Out For You Mate

1234s282
find
unfortunately, it wont even post Sad
dilemma is, i hadnt backed up important info from its RAID0 array..
cant figure a way yet to access the raid array, and retrieve my Docs folder :S
i can live without the other data....
If you want to retrieve your data , cant you just put the drive itself into an external enclosure then hook it up to your main pc via usb and get the data off it?

usb enclosures are not expensive Big Grin
find
hehe.. ATi raid array... 2x striped...

i see a board @ $93 pph, will just get another n fix it and build 2 ax78's up for mum, and bro Wink (hopefully i can have success hot flashin it..

hopefully i can swing it all $400 my way n update my cpu as well Smile

have a gigabyte board coming to get me gamin again, should be here tommoz Wink

i wonder now how i will go editing its bios !! haha
btw, in modbin6, i never adjusted the default settings of options, just enabled a few disabled options, named ones though, ones i knew i hadnt seen in the bios, i spend a lot of time in it testing OCs, so...

please, i would like to know if you know about new gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P motherboards bios... though i dont think i will need to edit it i hope...
DONT DO IT!

Its one thing having an old board your not bothered about , its another to buy one then take the risk.

I had a look at that board bios anyway (F4 version) and this board has its overclocking features available without any modding Big Grin

So dont go anywhere near the new one lolTongue
find
All is well m8, my new Gigabyte MA790x-UD4P board gives me .3Ghz more than the abit thing! (on stock air.. 3.1Ghz from 9850be Smile ) and i could still read my raid data Smile
im gonna buy an eprom programmer n fix the chip myself, unless you reside in Melbourne, Vic, Aus, and i can visit you !!
that idea will be cheaper than buying a new board...

the new board however, still has 1 thing i would like edited.. (1 of the mem timings only goes down to 4 but i want 3 Wink )
(OCZ reaper stiks, Twtr i think it was)
have ordered some watercooling parts, to complete the setup, and will get it in the box in a few weeks time when i got some time spare.. (have to customise a clip to hold the waterblock on, ive had it sittin here for 5 years !! so bout time it got put to use !! heh)

so when i get to hard core OC'n i will prolly be back here for some advice on that modbin Wink
Wow Mate , Nice Sounding System You Got There Big Grin
find