Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424336
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3598
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 193
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 292
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224262
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119155
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20261
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169230
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6316
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61172

Acer Aspire 2930z unlocked bios v1.17
#21
(01-27-2014, 12:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 12:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hello BDMaster
main tab is still the same i will post image link to show you
http://pbrd.co/1b1hjUx

Ok I will try to replace Absolute reference for Power tab, but it's more dangerous.
If do You want to try it I will do, but there would be possibility to brick
laptop, so try Recovery procedure to be quite.
with regards


Okay BDMaster do what you think is best and i will set a recovery bios incase it bricks
find
quote
#22
Ok I am trying yet replace in safe mode EFI IFR Power tab in Security tab, so
let's have 2 chances yet as I done two file 4 and 5.

http://rghost.net/51977495

http://rghost.net/51977657

Let me know if is changing something, otherwise I'll do inner.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#23
(01-27-2014, 01:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I am trying yet replace in safe mode EFI IFR Power tab in Security tab, so
let's have 2 chances yet as I done two file 4 and 5.

http://rghost.net/51977495

http://rghost.net/51977657

Let me know if is changing something, otherwise I'll do inner.

Hello BDMaster

the Test.4 bios never changed anything
But the Test.5 changed there is to main tabs now

the normal main is still there

main 1 http://pbrd.co/1lhv0sg

and where the security tab was in now a main tab too

main 2 http://pbrd.co/1lhv8Iz

but inner main tab 2 is still security
find
quote
#24
(01-27-2014, 02:13 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 01:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I am trying yet replace in safe mode EFI IFR Power tab in Security tab, so
let's have 2 chances yet as I done two file 4 and 5.

http://rghost.net/51977495

http://rghost.net/51977657

Let me know if is changing something, otherwise I'll do inner.

Hello BDMaster

the Test.4 bios never changed anything
But the Test.5 changed there is to main tabs now

the normal main is still there

main 1 http://pbrd.co/1lhv0sg

and where the security tab was in now a main tab too

main 2 http://pbrd.co/1lhv8Iz

but inner main tab 2 is still security

Ok I have to look in your shoots before to look in Security what was showed.
Yes it's the same. Ok I will do the absolute references replace.
It will take awhile, I'll post as quick as I can.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

(01-27-2014, 04:58 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

Hello BDMaster

Ive just tryed that bios and it froze loading bios and couldnt get it to boot had to recover old bios Sad
find
quote
#27
(01-27-2014, 04:58 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

(01-27-2014, 04:58 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

Hello BDMaster

Ive just tryed that bios and it froze loading bios and couldnt get it to boot had to recover old bios Sad

I'am Sorry, I thinked so ! i don't know how help You, I will try to ask to Donovan as He is the Best and may be He'll do the miracle !
I will post here the news, so check everday cause if there is nothing to do I will say anyway !
With regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
(01-27-2014, 05:22 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:58 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

(01-27-2014, 04:58 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It's last chance, if it works then I'll unlock more options on Power tab.
Let me know and attach a shot.
With regards

http://rghost.net/51987055

okay i will give it a try al be 2 mins

Hello BDMaster

Ive just tryed that bios and it froze loading bios and couldnt get it to boot had to recover old bios Sad

I'am Sorry, I thinked so ! i don't know how help You, I will try to ask to Donovan as He is the Best and may be He'll do the miracle !
I will post here the news, so check everday cause if there is nothing to do I will say anyway !
With regards

thats fine BDMaster and thank you for all your help sir
find
quote
#29
Hi friend,
I hope You are here yet, I found an other variation to try for your bios and I will post
if You want to try ?
Let me know !
With regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
(01-28-2014, 06:13 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I hope You are here yet, I found an other variation to try for your bios and I will post
if You want to try ?
Let me know !
With regards

Hello BDMaster

Yes im here just waiting to hear any news and yes i can try that bios post link please
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)