Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 76
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424336
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3598
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 193
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 292
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224262
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119155
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6774
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20261
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169230
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6316
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61172

Acer Aspire 2930z unlocked bios v1.17
#31
Ok I have to modify bios and post it here quickly !

I'm here . . .

Try this and prey . . . .
http://rghost.net/52009277
Let me know Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
(01-28-2014, 09:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I have to modify bios and post it here quickly !

I'm here . . .

Try this and prey . . . .
http://rghost.net/52009277
Let me know Wink

Hi BDMaster

its doing the same as last one when im trying to boot into bios its giving me a black screen with a white solid line in top left corner
find
quote
#33
(01-28-2014, 10:29 AM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 09:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I have to modify bios and post it here quickly !

I'm here . . .

Try this and prey . . . .
http://rghost.net/52009277
Let me know Wink

Hi BDMaster

its doing the same as last one when im trying to boot into bios its giving me a black screen with a white solid line in top left corner

Ok I will check it again I don't give up yet, I'll say if I found an error as may be we have to try on a pure bios file whitout any modifications.
So wait I'll post a version without any mods, only for Power Tab and we could look if something will change ! what You say ?

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
(01-28-2014, 11:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 10:29 AM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 09:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I have to modify bios and post it here quickly !

I'm here . . .

Try this and prey . . . .
http://rghost.net/52009277
Let me know Wink

Hi BDMaster

its doing the same as last one when im trying to boot into bios its giving me a black screen with a white solid line in top left corner

Ok I will check it again I don't give up yet, I'll say if I found an error as may be we have to try on a pure bios file whitout any modifications.
So wait I'll post a version without any mods, only for Power Tab and we could look if something will change ! what You say ?

Sounds good thanks BDMaster
find
quote
#35
Ok Try this :

http://rghost.net/52015939

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
(01-28-2014, 02:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok Try this :

http://rghost.net/52015939

Okay i will be back soon to tell you if it works

(01-28-2014, 02:27 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 02:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok Try this :

http://rghost.net/52015939

Okay i will be back soon to tell you if it works

It did the same black screen when im pressing f2 to go into bios screen will go black with solid white line in top left

its not looking good
find
quote
#37
And this is only Power menu tab replaced Security all rest is pure.

http://rghost.net/52016261

Then I found some Setup Menu Custom that programmer can activate (I don't know how) where are menu custom as Exit - Information - Advanced - Security
or Power - Boot - Exit, but I am afraid to try to force loading it cause it's experimental.
I have to study much more the code to understand what's up in it.
I'll try yet.
Let me know for differences in bioses.

I think it occurs as Power menu tab it's not inited, cause programmer has a key to press to go into menu custom ?! where power menu became active.
I found this string to try "uteS", try to write this when bios is loading or before it's waiting.
Or type a single char as "u" or "t" etc. and look if something happen.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
(01-28-2014, 02:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote: And this is only Power menu tab replaced Security all rest is pure.

http://rghost.net/52016261

Then I found some Setup Menu Custom that programmer can activate (I don't know how) where are menu custom as Exit - Information - Advanced - Security
or Power - Boot - Exit, but I am afraid to try to force loading it cause it's experimental.
I have to study much more the code to understand what's up in it.
I'll try yet.
Let me know for differences in bioses.

I think it occurs as Power menu tab it's not inited, cause programmer has a key to press to go into menu custom ?! where power menu became active.
I found this string to try "uteS", try to write this when bios is loading or before it's waiting.
Or type a single char as "u" or "t" etc. and look if something happen.

Hello BDMaster

the only Power menu was the same

post what is shown on screen
http://pbrd.co/1d6nczF
i cant type nothing its just froze on black screen
find
quote
#39
I wanted to say when using the original bios or the version two working one !
I will try yet to study and help You until I have to write to Jakob Heinemann too, but it'will be simplest if Donovan would get a look to it.
I try write to him tonight and ask for his help !
Tomorrow I will say some news

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
(01-28-2014, 03:20 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I wanted to say when using the original bios or the version two working one !
I will try yet to study and help You until I have to write to Jakob Heinemann too, but it'will be simplest if Donovan would get a look to it.
I try write to him tonight and ask for his help !
Tomorrow I will say some news

Okay thank you BDMaster your a big help i will keep looking for any news
thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)