Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309873
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169471
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

Acer Aspire 2930z unlocked bios v1.17
#11
(01-25-2014, 11:44 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 09:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok I found something and I will try to unlock, then post a new bios version.

I have to replace Tab Advanced with Main as I found some parameters overclocking into, but it's hidden and I can't unhidden it.
I don't know if it works and You may brick your laptop, so You are warned !

dunno if i should. why do you think its not letting you unlock it ?

is it to do with the laptop
find
quote
#12
(01-25-2014, 11:49 AM)rhys longstaff Wrote: . . .

sorry for delay, the problem was I havent the screen's shot for every tab in menu, so I was looking for an alernative.
Let me get for every tab a shot as in Main will be the CPU config.

I found this :

Advanced CPU Control ->
Dynamic FSB Switching
Turbo Mode
ACPI 3.0 T-States

So I have to search it
Let You attach here the shots for all tabs present in your bios please and try this version more options meanwhile :
http://rghost.net/51933571
Thanks

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(01-26-2014, 03:04 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 11:49 AM)rhys longstaff Wrote: . . .

sorry for delay, the problem was I havent the screen's shot for every tab in menu, so I was looking for an alernative.
Let me get for every tab a shot as in Main will be the CPU config.

I found this :

Advanced CPU Control ->
Dynamic FSB Switching
Turbo Mode
ACPI 3.0 T-States

So I have to search it
Let You attach here the shots for all tabs present in your bios please and try this version more options meanwhile :
http://rghost.net/51933571
Thanks

hello MDMaster

Im sorry for late reply too.
The good news it bios worked with more advanced options but no cpu overclock i have put together a folder that hopefully has everything you need

here is link: rghost.net/51948156

i really am thankful of your help
find
quote
#14
Advanced CPU Control -> POWER Tab Menu missing
Dynamic FSB Switching
Turbo Mode
ACPI 3.0 T-States

I Found and is under Power menu and I think that to unhide it I will replace Security tab with Power (You use Security functions or not ?).
So let me know If do You could loose Security to get Power.
With regards

P.S. I am trying to unhide all possible !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
(01-26-2014, 06:05 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Advanced CPU Control -> POWER Tab Menu missing
Dynamic FSB Switching
Turbo Mode
ACPI 3.0 T-States

I Found and is under Power menu and I think that to unhide it I will replace Security tab with Power (You use Security functions or not ?).
So let me know If do You could loose Security to get Power.
With regards

P.S. I am trying to unhide all possible !

(01-26-2014, 06:05 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Advanced CPU Control -> POWER Tab Menu missing
Dynamic FSB Switching
Turbo Mode
ACPI 3.0 T-States

I Found and is under Power menu and I think that to unhide it I will replace Security tab with Power (You use Security functions or not ?).
So let me know If do You could loose Security to get Power.
With regards

P.S. I am trying to unhide all possible !

Hello BDMaster
Be my guest i never use the security on bios
I really am thankful for your help

[/quote]
find
quote
#16
(01-25-2014, 09:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I have to replace Tab Advanced with Main as I found some parameters overclocking into, but it's hidden and I can't unhidden it.
I don't know if it works and You may brick your laptop, so You are warned !

I do it and hope it wors ! if yes I have to unhide Others option, so let me know if Power menu tab is visible !

http://rghost.net/51971974

if all is right post a shot, thanks.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
(01-27-2014, 11:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 09:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I have to replace Tab Advanced with Main as I found some parameters overclocking into, but it's hidden and I can't unhidden it.
I don't know if it works and You may brick your laptop, so You are warned !

I do it and hope it wors ! if yes I have to unhide Others option, so let me know if Power menu tab is visible !

http://rghost.net/51971974

if all is right post a shot, thanks.

Hello BDMaster

The Bios is still the same as the other one you did for me all tabs ate the same with
Security tab still there
find
quote
#18
Oops I have replaced Power with Main leaving Security as it is, so look under Main if is changed something ! or if Main is showed twice !
It will be so, Bios think to show Main, but it is Power, it's safety way.
But I don't look your screen so you have to be my eyes.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(01-27-2014, 12:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Oops I have replaced Power with Main leaving Security as it is, so look under Main if is changed something ! or if Main is showed twice !
It will be so, Bios think to show Main, but it is Power, it's safety way.
But I don't look your screen so you have to be my eyes.

Hello BDMaster

i will go have a look at my bios now give me 2 mins please i will be back

thanks

(01-27-2014, 12:34 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 12:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Oops I have replaced Power with Main leaving Security as it is, so look under Main if is changed something ! or if Main is showed twice !
It will be so, Bios think to show Main, but it is Power, it's safety way.
But I don't look your screen so you have to be my eyes.

Hello BDMaster

i will go have a look at my bios now give me 2 mins please i will be back

thanks

Hello BDMaster

main tab is still the same i will post image link to show you

http://pbrd.co/1b1hjUx
find
quote
#20
(01-27-2014, 12:12 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hello BDMaster
main tab is still the same i will post image link to show you
http://pbrd.co/1b1hjUx

Ok I will try to replace Absolute reference for Power tab, but it's more dangerous.
If do You want to try it I will do, but there would be possibility to brick
laptop, so try Recovery procedure to be quite.
with regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)