Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425382
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227337
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119527
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310541
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

Acer Aspire 3680 Bios
#1
I had previously submitted this but didn't get to download it before the site's database went down. I would be very grateful if you could re-post the link!

I need SLIC 2.1.

-Manufacturer: ACER
-Motherboard Model: Aspire 3680-2633
-SLIC 2.0
-Bios revision: 1.3505
-Bios Type: Phoenix BIOS
-Bios Download Link: Bios 1.3505

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Here you go , i used HP 2.1 SLIC

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
Hmm. I flashed with this BIOS, installed the certs and everything and I still get error 0xC004E003 when I try to activate. I was able to successfully activate my main PC but I am having issues with this laptop for some reason. Any help is appreciated.


(09-28-2009, 01:13 AM)1234s282 Wrote: Here you go , i used HP 2.1 SLIC

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#4
what edition of win 7 are you trying to use?

What key are you using? - its possible that the first leaked one (Lenovo Ultimate) is blocked by now as Microsoft said they would blacklist it!

oh , and make sure your running the commands as Admin!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#5
I'm running everything as Admin, and I've tried the two other keys for Ultimate, the Dell and the Acer. I was able to get my desktop to activate just days ago using the same key. I'm wondering if using an Acer SLIC table wouldn't make a difference. I realize it shouldn't but its the only thing I can think of. When I open the SLIC table for viewing it shows the proper values for SLIC 2.1. Either that or I'm using the wrong Certificate, but I've tried both HP-Compaq and a plain HP. Are there new ones out that I'm missing perhaps?

Thanks Again!



(09-29-2009, 09:33 PM)1234s282 Wrote: what edition of win 7 are you trying to use?

What key are you using? - its possible that the first leaked one (Lenovo Ultimate) is blocked by now as Microsoft said they would blacklist it!

oh , and make sure your running the commands as Admin!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#6
HP 2.1 Confirmed Working Certificate - http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/HP.XRM-MS

Remodded bios With Acer 2.1 SLIC - http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Acer 2.1 Certificate - http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/ACER_2.1.XRM-MS

Hope this helps

Regards
Admin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)