Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6516
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308174
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61531
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19933
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168389
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60711
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274661
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 639
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693479
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173965
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 917
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59520
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

Acer Aspire 4252 { Unlocked BIOS in post #33 }
#1
Hi!
I want the bios with all hidden options/advanced tab unlocked (if possible).

Acer Aspire 4252 - i'm using rev 1.09 which is exactly this one:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#2
Hello Knightmare,

Your BIOS image has a hidden Advanced Menu. I am going to unhide this menu and add a few more sub-menus/settings to it if they are available.

I will post updates on my progress. The ETA for your BIOS mod is one to three days.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
(09-04-2014, 09:56 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Knightmare,

Your BIOS image has a hidden Advanced Menu. I am going to unhide this menu and add a few more sub-menus/settings to it if they are available.

I will post updates on my progress. The ETA for your BIOS mod is one to three days.


~Steven

I appreciate your work. Thanks!
find
quote
#4
Hello Knightmare,

Here are some screenshots of my progress so far:            

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
(09-04-2014, 10:29 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Knightmare,

Here are some screenshots of my progress so far:

Whoah... I'm getting anxious Tongue haha

Just one question: is it more safe flashing the BIOS using this method on the forum (with HP tool) or using the manufacturer tool (in this case from Acer)?
find
quote
#6
Hello Knightmare,

I would recommend using the method for Phoenix BIOSes described here.


[This is my 400th post!]

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
(09-06-2014, 12:19 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Knightmare,

I would recommend using the method for Phoenix BIOSes described here.


[This is my 400th post!]

Is this method still valid for flashing the modded bios?

Thanks for the help! Anxiously waiting
Happy 400th post xD
find
quote
#8
Yes, this procedure is standard for BIOS flashes regardless of whether they have been modded by a third party (myself) or not. The BIOSes are modded at the factory for each specific product line. I am just editing their tweaks to make them desirable.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#9
Hello Knightmare,

Your BIOS mod is nearing completion (for real this time).

I have hex mapped the Information and Main Menu mods that I am going to perform. The text files of how the menus will look can be found at the bottom of this post. The smaller menu is the Main Menu.

If you wish to make any modifications to how the menus look, I can still make edits. Just reorganize the text files according to how you want the items to appear. I tried to order them logically. DO NOT modify the hex characters (the 4 characters found to the right of the '{' deliminator) as these are the links to each item. I would probably notice any errors, but it makes it more difficult to reorganize.

I have also made some more large upgrades to the Advanced Menu.

Your ETA is anywhere from tonight up to 2 days from now (probably tonight or tomorrow).


~Steven


Attached Files
.txt   InformationMenuCustomizationMod.txt (Size: 723 bytes / Downloads: 7)
.txt   MainMenuOrganization.txt (Size: 343 bytes / Downloads: 7)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#10
(09-08-2014, 07:36 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Knightmare,

Your BIOS mod is nearing completion (for real this time).

I have hex mapped the Information and Main Menu mods that I am going to perform. The text files of how the menus will look can be found at the bottom of this post. The smaller menu is the Main Menu.

If you wish to make any modifications to how the menus look, I can still make edits. Just reorganize the text files according to how you want the items to appear. I tried to order them logically. DO NOT modify the hex characters (the 4 characters found to the right of the '{' deliminator) as these are the links to each item. I would probably notice any errors, but it makes it more difficult to reorganize.

I have also made some more large upgrades to the Advanced Menu.

Your ETA is anywhere from tonight up to 2 days from now (probably tonight or tomorrow).


~Steven

I'm glad to know is nearing completion!
Regarding to the items position, it's fine the way you placed them.
Thank you for the info!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)