Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425661
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62227

Acer Aspire ES1-711, Insyde H2O V1.05
#1
Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone is able to help me unlock the Advanced and Power setting in the BIOS menu.
My laptop (Specs following) currently runs on 32MB dedicated VRAM which works all right for the games and programs I am running on it, but I'd still like to increase it.
I also apologize for sloppy translation since my standard language on the laptop isn't English.

Specs:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Driver Version: 10.18.10.3740
Win-Version: Windows 8.1, 64-Bit-Version (6.3, Build 9600)
Device: Acer Aspire ES1-711
BIOS: InsydeH2O V1.05
Processor: Intel Celeron CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
RAM: 8192MB, 
Page File: 3378MB of 5975 used
DirectX-Version: DirectX 11
(I didn't know how much information to add, sorry.)
find
quote
#2
(08-29-2016, 06:05 PM)cap Wrote: Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone is able to help me unlock the Advanced and Power setting in the BIOS menu.
My laptop (Specs following) currently runs on 32MB dedicated VRAM which works all right for the games and programs I am running on it, but I'd still like to increase it.
I also apologize for sloppy translation since my standard language on the laptop isn't English.

Specs:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Driver Version: 10.18.10.3740
Win-Version: Windows 8.1, 64-Bit-Version (6.3, Build 9600)
Device: Acer Aspire ES1-711
BIOS: InsydeH2O V1.05
Processor: Intel Celeron CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
RAM: 8192MB, 
Page File: 3378MB of 5975 used
DirectX-Version: DirectX 11
(I didn't know how much information to add, sorry.)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
find
quote
#3
(08-30-2016, 06:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 06:05 PM)cap Wrote: Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone is able to help me unlock the Advanced and Power setting in the BIOS menu.
My laptop (Specs following) currently runs on 32MB dedicated VRAM which works all right for the games and programs I am running on it, but I'd still like to increase it.
I also apologize for sloppy translation since my standard language on the laptop isn't English.

Specs:
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Driver Version: 10.18.10.3740
Win-Version: Windows 8.1, 64-Bit-Version (6.3, Build 9600)
Device: Acer Aspire ES1-711
BIOS: InsydeH2O V1.05
Processor: Intel Celeron CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
RAM: 8192MB, 
Page File: 3378MB of 5975 used
DirectX-Version: DirectX 11
(I didn't know how much information to add, sorry.)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report

Here are the results.
The Universal BIOS Backup exe gives me the error "Can not identify the BIOS!" and it's not creating a backup.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 4.35 MB / Downloads: 14)
find
quote
#4
bios is rewrite protect
flashed only using SPI programmer+clip
find
quote
#5
I assume I can't do anything about it then.
Thanks for the help though.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)