Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6517
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308187
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61533
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19935
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168396
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60714
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274663
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693523
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173983
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 920
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43056

Acer Aspire T180 R01-C0 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
#11
Can Change Multiplier Big Grin

Also , Voltages , CPU Frequency (FSB) , HT Link , DRAM Configuration (RAM Overclocking)

Enjoy It !

Admin
find
quote
#12
bios oc is saved on exit ??? and ram voltage can I adjust (default is 1.8V... I need 2.1V) ???

and how to flash - from winflash or in dos ???
quote
#13
Flash from DOS , theres a much lower chance fo the flash process failing!

you have voltage options up to 1.550v for the option i unlocked , however if you leave it on the Auto setting then it should automatically adjust to the right voltage as you change the CPU FSB

Kind Regards
Admin
find
quote
#14
Thank you for this! Could you help me overclock mine? What options do I need to modify for FSB and multiplier? I found the Vcore options but don't need to change the Vcore yet. I have PC2-6400 RAM (DDR2-800).

Athlon64 4000+ 10.5x200 = 2100 Mhz by default.
find
quote
#15
Use NPT Fid Control and NPT Vid Control under CPU Features
find
quote
#16
Any idea if I can use the attachment here to flash the BIOS my Acer Aspire T180 currently with R01-B4?
find
quote
#17
Use the official link Tongue

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#18
Before I got your reply, I saw that a BIOS update is available at Acer's website (R01-C0).
I downloaded it, backed up my old BIOS and updated it with the new one. I got the message "The BIOS was updated successfully"

[Image: clipboard01xd.jpg]

After I clicked YES, the computer restarted but is not able to go further than the first boot screen "Acer. DEL to enter setup, F12 to goto Boot Menu"

I think I am in deep trouble.Sad Pls help.
find
quote
#19
can you get into the bios itself?

You may have to retore all the bios defaults

Also , try removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard , wait 5 minutes then put it back in

If that fails then please follow the award recovery instructions in our tutorials forum.

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#20
No, I cannot enter the BIOS.
The first screen I get is "Acer, DEL to enter setup, F12 to goto boot Menu"
If I press DEL or F12, a white screen appears and nothing happens after that.
I tried removing the battery, but that didn't help. Situation remains same.

I have the old BIOS saved (if that helps).

I will go thorough the award recovery instructions, meanwhile if there are any further suggestions, pls let me know.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)