Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108052
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425652
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227618
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310603
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

Acer Aspire T180 R01-C0 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
#41
No problem,
find
quote
#42
Thanks for the wait Woody. I used the Acer SLIC 2.1 with the modded bios originally posted by 1234s282. Certificate included.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/SLIC%20M...20T180.zip

Flash at own risk!

TheWiz
www find
quote
#43
Thanks you are the Man!!!
find
quote
#44
Can this enable the AHCI mode of the SATA ports?
find
quote
#45
Ill check ASAP.
www find
quote
#46
Thanks for this. Smile The BIOS flashed OK.

I have an issue though. I can adjust the FSB in the BIOS, but it doesnt seem to apply.
When I run CPU-Z in windows, it reports the stock processor speed.
When I load BIOS again, it is still saved at the FSB I want.

Any ideas?
find
quote
#47
I was looking for a bios update for a T180 that had been sitting in my cupboard for 6 months when I found these forums Smile

I've got a T180 with MCP61SM-AM mobo and Sempron 3500+ (SDA3500IAA2CN). Downloaded the R01-C0 bios and flashed, that worked fine. Pulled the CPU out and chucked in an AM2 5000+, but no joy from there. Lights are on but no one is home. Hit the on button, PSU powers up and that's all. Cleared the CMOS, pulled the battery out.

Still no go.

Any advice appreciated.
find
quote
#48
I'd need the spec page but Im guessing that there isnt proccessor support, which we can probably add.
www find
quote
#49
Thanks mate

I've tried both R01-B4 and R01-C0 bios's, currently running B4.

All the info I can find:

Link to: Everest Motherboard Report
Link to: Acer T180 specs page

Link to : Actual mobo specs

Hopefully those are the details you need.

Cheers
find
quote
#50
(03-19-2010, 01:25 AM)MoJo Wrote: Thanks mate

I've tried both R01-B4 and R01-C0 bios's, currently running B4.

All the info I can find:

Link to: Everest Motherboard Report
Link to: Acer T180 specs page

Link to : Actual mobo specs

Hopefully those are the details you need.

Cheers

lol.... this sure looks like an iris8/nettle2 board... I bet one of the new bios's weve been working with will fix it.

Nick
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)