Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Acer Aspire V3-571G Bricked
#11
Hello everyone


I recieved my programmer today its a USBasp USBISP 3.3V / 5V AVR Programmer USB ATMEGA8 betemcu version 2.0


but the pin layout is 10 and soic 8 is 8 pin how to rewire to make it flash


this is the layout of the asp
[Image: 10-10-6.jpg]


this is layout of soic
[Image: W25Q32BV-pinout.jpg]




already thanx
find
quote
#12
Hello to everybody, i have a big problem with my bios, months ago i had flashed the unlocked tolstyluky bios to my laptop but on december 2015 i had the fantastic(bad) idea to change the maxium shared video memory to maxium value and after that computers enter on bootloops.

I had done several times and with diferent memories the emergency bios recovery and nothing happen, the pc never turn off or read memory(led dont blinks)

Then i had buy an SPI programmer and can extract a bios Dump that i attach, i had unsoldered the chip and put cables on mainboard to an adapter, this way i can test several times with any fix you can help me and let you know.

Hope that somebody can help because i had done some "inventions" and nothing Works

here is the file
.rar   BadBiosBKP.rar (Size: 2.75 MB / Downloads: 14)

Thanks

PD: My laptop is the model with NVIDIA 710M video chip
find
quote
#13
Hi hope someone can help me. I bricked my Acer V3-571 laptop and can't seem to unbrick it. I am unsure what exactly to do ? I have tried to reflash Unlocked bios 2.21 , 2.04 , 1.13 , 1.11 etc. even tried reflashing default bios but I am out of luck ( used the Fn + Esc  crisis flash method). (I bricked it by changing the Advanced memory settings for  the graphics)

I did format the usb to FAT32 (tried FAT16 as well)
Copied the Q5WV1X64.fd file to the usb
Unplugged the battery + ac cord
hold Power key for 30 secs
Insert usb stick
Hold Fn + Esc
Plug in Ac cord , power on laptop
Then nothing happens am I missing a file or something?
find
quote
#14
Anyone??
find
quote
#15
Your are right, filename must be Q5WV1X64.fd.
But keys combo may be: Fn+F, Fn+B, Fn+Esc, Win+F, Win+B, Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+Esc
find
quote
#16
(05-17-2016, 06:06 AM)Stoofie Wrote: Hi hope someone can help me. I bricked my Acer V3-571 laptop and can't seem to unbrick it. I am unsure what exactly to do ? I have tried to reflash Unlocked bios 2.21 , 2.04 , 1.13 , 1.11 etc. even tried reflashing default bios but I am out of luck ( used the Fn + Esc  crisis flash method). (I bricked it by changing the Advanced memory settings for  the graphics)

I did format the usb to FAT32 (tried FAT16 as well)
Copied the Q5WV1X64.fd file to the usb
Unplugged the battery + ac cord
hold Power key for 30 secs
Insert usb stick
Hold Fn + Esc
Plug in Ac cord , power on laptop
Then nothing happens am I missing a file or something?

First of all, remove mobo's cell for a few seconds (10s) and put back again, after that repeat your procedere!
find
quote
#17
Tried that doesnt work..any othee help please people
find
quote
#18
Anyone who can help ? I have the same problem.

@Stoofie on my laptop the usb port are not working after the bios update that's because it can't flash the new one,
I think your notebook has the same problem
find
quote
#19
Me too. Anyone help plssss
find
quote
#20
I tried to update my device from 1.13 to 2.17 through a forced update. Now it's bricked. I tried to flash some .fd but it just stays on with the fan spinning and doesn't flash at all.

I would gladly pay $20 or even more to anyone who helps me solving it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)