Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Acer Aspire V3-772G variables for setup_var decompiled
(06-20-2014, 11:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote: @Spartan13

Ok friend,

for all users You have to use this procedure :

1. using FPT 9.5 to do a bios.bin (FPT -d bios.bin -bios) Bios Backup
2. Upload it here and send a PM to alert
3. Wait reply with modded bios
4. using FPT 9.5 to reflash manualy as shown below.

Here is the folder with FPT tool and bios.bin Modded so download, unpack, rename as FPT to semplify and use comand directly by a Prompt Comand with Administrator rights.

As Brokowara above posts here :

"Now to flash from Windows (CLI Administrator rights) or Dos is the same :

You have two FPT 1st is w = 32bit 2nd w64 = 64bit It depends from your Windows

FPTw -f bios.bin -bios

FPTw64 -f bios.bin -bios
"

Your FPT 9.5 Mod folder Bios v. 1.15 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56487503

let me know
regards

P.S. before touch any setting in Graphic Card to disable It or modify ask to others users as It can BRICK Laptop !!!

Hi,

Can you please enable virtualization setting? Thanks Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6hprg4zg75l92...64bios.bin

Also it showed me this error while backing up : "Error 26: The host CPU does not have read access to the target flash area. To enable read access for this operation you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region." but still did it... So I don't know Huh

And I have the same CPU (i5 4200M) and same GPU (GTX 760M) as in this post : http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...4#pid69784
Can I use the same bios?
find
(06-23-2014, 08:33 AM)Shywim Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 11:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote: @Spartan13

Ok friend,

for all users You have to use this procedure :

1. using FPT 9.5 to do a bios.bin (FPT -d bios.bin -bios) Bios Backup
2. Upload it here and send a PM to alert
3. Wait reply with modded bios
4. using FPT 9.5 to reflash manualy as shown below.

Here is the folder with FPT tool and bios.bin Modded so download, unpack, rename as FPT to semplify and use comand directly by a Prompt Comand with Administrator rights.

As Brokowara above posts here :

"Now to flash from Windows (CLI Administrator rights) or Dos is the same :

You have two FPT 1st is w = 32bit 2nd w64 = 64bit It depends from your Windows

FPTw -f bios.bin -bios

FPTw64 -f bios.bin -bios
"

Your FPT 9.5 Mod folder Bios v. 1.15 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56487503

let me know
regards

P.S. before touch any setting in Graphic Card to disable It or modify ask to others users as It can BRICK Laptop !!!

Hi,

Can you please enable virtualization setting? Thanks Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6hprg4zg75l92...64bios.bin

Also it showed me this error while backing up : "Error 26: The host CPU does not have read access to the target flash area. To enable read access for this operation you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region." but still did it... So I don't know Huh

And I have the same CPU (i5 4200M) and same GPU (GTX 760M) as in this post : http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...4#pid69784
Can I use the same bios?

Yes this Sovem's version "Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21" It's a Generalized version so every one can use without problem !

Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/6svlygk3w4lz3x7wmw05
Please post results.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(06-23-2014, 10:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes this Sovem's version "Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21" It's a Generalized version so every one can use without problem !

Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/6svlygk3w4lz3x7wmw05
Please post results.
Regards

The bios was flashed successfully, thank you very much Big Grin

But now I don't find how to enable Vt-x, I found Vt-d and VMX which are both enabled, my CPU supposedly support Vt-x... But the Intel ID utility still says virtualization is not supported :/
find
(06-23-2014, 12:05 PM)Shywim Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 10:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes this Sovem's version "Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21" It's a Generalized version so every one can use without problem !

Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/6svlygk3w4lz3x7wmw05
Please post results.
Regards

The bios was flashed successfully, thank you very much Big Grin

But now I don't find how to enable Vt-x, I found Vt-d and VMX which are both enabled, my CPU supposedly support Vt-x... But the Intel ID utility still says virtualization is not supported :/

I wrote before :

Only VT-d is available into setting to enable / disable (but CPU not support) !
VT-x supported by CPU, but is not present into Bios Setting so I think alway enabled !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(06-23-2014, 12:49 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 12:05 PM)Shywim Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 10:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes this Sovem's version "Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21" It's a Generalized version so every one can use without problem !

Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/6svlygk3w4lz3x7wmw05
Please post results.
Regards

The bios was flashed successfully, thank you very much Big Grin

But now I don't find how to enable Vt-x, I found Vt-d and VMX which are both enabled, my CPU supposedly support Vt-x... But the Intel ID utility still says virtualization is not supported :/

I wrote before :

Only VT-d is available into setting to enable / disable (but CPU not support) !
VT-x supported by CPU, but is not present into Bios Setting so I think alway enabled !
Regards

It's not enabled by default. VT-x was the primary reason I started looking into BIOS modding. I think that the VT-d setting controls VT-x too. Bottom line is, mod the BIOS and enable all virtualization settings.
find
(06-23-2014, 10:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 08:33 AM)Shywim Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 11:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote: @Spartan13

Ok friend,

for all users You have to use this procedure :

1. using FPT 9.5 to do a bios.bin (FPT -d bios.bin -bios) Bios Backup
2. Upload it here and send a PM to alert
3. Wait reply with modded bios
4. using FPT 9.5 to reflash manualy as shown below.

Here is the folder with FPT tool and bios.bin Modded so download, unpack, rename as FPT to semplify and use comand directly by a Prompt Comand with Administrator rights.

As Brokowara above posts here :

"Now to flash from Windows (CLI Administrator rights) or Dos is the same :

You have two FPT 1st is w = 32bit 2nd w64 = 64bit It depends from your Windows

FPTw -f bios.bin -bios

FPTw64 -f bios.bin -bios
"

Your FPT 9.5 Mod folder Bios v. 1.15 Slic 2.1 + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/56487503

let me know
regards

P.S. before touch any setting in Graphic Card to disable It or modify ask to others users as It can BRICK Laptop !!!

Hi,

Can you please enable virtualization setting? Thanks Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6hprg4zg75l92...64bios.bin

Also it showed me this error while backing up : "Error 26: The host CPU does not have read access to the target flash area. To enable read access for this operation you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region." but still did it... So I don't know Huh

And I have the same CPU (i5 4200M) and same GPU (GTX 760M) as in this post : http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...4#pid69784
Can I use the same bios?

Yes this Sovem's version "Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21" It's a Generalized version so every one can use without problem !

Aspire_V3-772G_VA70V113_ADV_ACER21
https://app.box.com/s/6svlygk3w4lz3x7wmw05
Please post results.
Regards

Hi BDMaster, I tried to use the Sovem's version.

When I try to follow the README file and try to first update the original bios, I found out that I had a bios version higher than 1.13 because I had updated my bios version to 1.15.

Because of this, the error occurred saying that I cannot update to a lower version.

I was wondering if I can skip the original update and just flash the modified version using USB dos?

Thanks in advanceWink
find
(06-22-2014, 09:51 AM)saraskins Wrote: Why would you want to do that? Huh Disabling HD graphics and having GeForce running all the time is waste of power and fan longevity.

why? i want to install 3d vision drivers. with enabled Optimus its not possible.This is my main reason for this bios-mod-adventure. And i google,search...but no luck.No one want 3dvision on Acer Notebooks v3 772g???

My Alienware 11x with disabled (stock bios setting) intelHD.- 3d Vision works!

My Aspire v3-772g with modded Bios v1.15 (possible video config tabs to chose from,but i dont know which setting disabling the [censored] Intel HD like in my Alienware???) - 3dVision NOT WORK!

thats my dilema Sad
find
(06-30-2014, 02:13 PM)spartan13 Wrote:
(06-22-2014, 09:51 AM)saraskins Wrote: Why would you want to do that? Huh Disabling HD graphics and having GeForce running all the time is waste of power and fan longevity.

why? i want to install 3d vision drivers. with enabled Optimus its not possible.This is my main reason for this bios-mod-adventure. And i google,search...but no luck.No one want 3dvision on Acer Notebooks v3 772g???

My Alienware 11x with disabled (stock bios setting) intelHD.- 3d Vision works!

My Aspire v3-772g with modded Bios v1.15 (possible video config tabs to chose from,but i dont know which setting disabling the [censored] Intel HD like in my Alienware???) - 3dVision NOT WORK!

thats my dilema Sad

Read this first:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic...2/#3540152

I know that my FHD screen is 60 Hz, therefore Optimus is not to blame. Secondly, how will the GeForce render to the screen if the screen is connected to IGP? Only external monitor might work, since I have read somewhere that HDMI signal comes through the GeForce.
find
(06-19-2014, 03:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 03:35 PM)spartan13 Wrote: My Notebook CPU: Intel

Any other Bios Backup/Result Tools for Notebook Intel Platform to do the job?

I need to see Eeprom status !
Run that tool as ADMINISTRATOR !
and let me know

Here other tools :

http://rghost.net/53128665

http://rghost.net/52673110

Let me know


Hello BDMASTER,

I've tried FTP 9.5 and it does not work to backup/flash bios due to error "Error 103: There are no supported SPI flash dev reactivity and orientation of SPI flash device."

Tried Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 and it worked to backup my current bios.

Bios version 1.15
http://rghost.net/56754011
find
I just bought an Acer V3 -772g and I'm asking especially you BDMaster since I notice you got the skills for your help to unlock my UEFI.
made a backup of my bios:
http://rghost.net/56763276

Would be very grateful if anybody would have a look at it and give me some help!
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)