Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224576
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 413
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309739
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61968
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169343
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

Acer Aspire V5-531P BIOS full mod with advanced menu :
#1
Hello everyone.

I want to mod Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS but I can't read BIOS file with Phoenix Bios Editor me too.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/4624?b=1

Thanks.
find
quote
#2
(07-24-2019, 06:23 AM)vraah Wrote: Hello everyone.

I want to mod Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS but I can't read BIOS file with Phoenix Bios Editor me too.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/4624?b=1

Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
(07-24-2019, 07:24 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 06:23 AM)vraah Wrote: Hello everyone.

I want to mod Phoenix SecureCore Tiano BIOS but I can't read BIOS file with Phoenix Bios Editor me too.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/su...t/4624?b=1

Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Ok I can get the programmer very quickly but first I will need a bios with advanced unlock functions !

Acer seems to offer two types of BIOS one specific to eufi -13mbytes- and the other not -8mbytes- which is rather unusual, which complicates things, and I ask how I make the internal changes to the bios...
find
quote
#4
it's been a very long time since some research to unlock bios (Phoenix SecureCore Tiano).

I had believed in possibilities at one time but it doesn't seem to work on my side : https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ngs?page=3

Version 1.22 would be the version to be considered and modified as a priority : https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-aspire-v5-531

There seems to be absolutely no known tools to modify this BIOS, I have tried pal badly in the best of cases we can observe (UEFI Tool) but no modification is possible.

UEFITool 0.26.0 (just view)
UEFIToll NE A55 (decompression unknow/just view)

Intel Microcode.dat Converter (ok it work...)
CBROM (no enought space error...)

PhoenixBiosEditor 2.2.13
Universal IFR Extractor
andyp's PhoenixTool
MMTool
MMTool Aptio


If someone is up for the challenge, now is the time  Smile  !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)