Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

Acer V3-571G Uefi Bios 2.xx downgrade to 1.xx
#1
I need advise on my laptop can not downgrade the BIOS. I have version v2.15 and I need modified version v1.13 with the advanced BIOS settings. I tried almost all the ways downgrade, but without success.
sorry for my languageBlush
find
quote
#2
Hello, There I made a worst mistake I upgraded to MOD bios for Acer Aspire V3-571G 1.13v to 2.09v Modded and now I am unable to switch to my Nvidia Graphics 640m please can you help downgrade
I tried to modify Platform.ini and have tried recovery method nothing worked
the recovery method ends with 3 beeps and the bios remains same.

Anyway we can get rid of error" update to 2.x " and or " not supported this version of flash common interface! "

just to add my system is Windows 7 based so it doesn't ve that EFI thing and I really don't want it. Don't know why I did it.
please help
find
quote
#3
Need helps downgrading here as well. The 2.15 BIOS screwed up my GeForce GPU ...
find
quote
#4
I have same issues too
find
quote
#5
Could someone help me downgrade the bios of acer aspire v3-571g ?
I made the biggest mistake of upgrading from 1.13 to 2.10
Now,when i try to downgrade it tell me to update to the same type of bios (2.x).
Please someone help
Here is the link of 1.13 bios version:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...R&SC=AAP_2
find
quote
#6
I Have Issues Too.Helppppppppppppp us
find
quote
#7
Whether downgrade from 2.x to 1.x is at all possible?
find
quote
#8
I need to downgrade the bios from 2.17 to 1.13 too..
find
quote
#9
(11-25-2013, 01:53 PM)Varsosnill Wrote: I need to downgrade the bios from 2.17 to 1.13 too..

I think that is impossible.
find
quote
#10
I neeeeed downgrade form BIOS v2.14 to 2.04 or other which has option to disable NVIDIA graphics. Originally I have 2.02 or 2.04 I can't remember and then I've upgraded it to v2.17 (newest one) and there is no option to disable NVIDIA. Any help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)