Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309872
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169469
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

Acer Veriton M4620G Slic 2.1 Request
#1
Hi,

I tried lot's of things to let this bios to be SLIC enabled but could not Sad
Also i'm tired and so bored. I need to fix this.

Can you send me a SLIC enabled version of this bios. If so I'll be so appreciated.

Thanks

Bios Rom and RW Output attached...
find
quote
#2
(08-21-2013, 09:27 AM)sturkoglu Wrote: Hi,

I tried lot's of things to let this bios to be SLIC enabled but could not Sad
Also i'm tired and so bored. I need to fix this.

Can you send me a SLIC enabled version of this bios. If so I'll be so appreciated.

Thanks

Bios Rom and RW Output attached...

Remove loader (crack) and upload RWE report again.
find
quote
#3
(08-21-2013, 10:19 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 09:27 AM)sturkoglu Wrote: Hi,

I tried lot's of things to let this bios to be SLIC enabled but could not Sad
Also i'm tired and so bored. I need to fix this.

Can you send me a SLIC enabled version of this bios. If so I'll be so appreciated.

Thanks

Bios Rom and RW Output attached...

Remove loader (crack) and upload RWE report again.

Please see the attached one
find
quote
#4
(08-21-2013, 09:27 AM)sturkoglu Wrote: Hi,

I tried lot's of things to let this bios to be SLIC enabled but could not Sad
Also i'm tired and so bored. I need to fix this.

Can you send me a SLIC enabled version of this bios. If so I'll be so appreciated.

Thanks

Bios Rom and RW Output attached...

Bios mod dynamic 2.1
Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1riS0GfHfCdR0FYN2FOUDVmYlE&usp=sharing
find
quote
#5
So sorry for late reply but hard working nowadays, thank you for your support.
I got the file and tried it on my machine.

But no luck, wflash and flash bat files both telling that rom file id is not compatible with my machine. I can't update the file. Can you help me?

Regards
find
quote
#6
I can't Download help me!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)