Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224557
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

Add Celeron D support for Dell Dimension 2400
#11
I don't have a spare USB...
find
quote
#12
Okay, I have tried it with USB HDD. DOS boots fine. I renamed D2400A05.exe to 2400.exe.

I type "2400.EXE" in DOS prompt.

It asks if I want to flash BIOS. I hit Y for Yes.

Computer reboots, proceeds to attempt to flash BIOS.

Reboots, I can get into Windows.

I shut down to make CPU upgrade.

Same problem, no boot, power on but black screen.

Not supported?
find
quote
#13
(09-23-2017, 07:41 AM)HorseRider Wrote: I renamed D2400A05.exe to 2400.exe.
My mod have filename D2400A05_mod.EXE. Are you sure that you used proper file?
Make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
find
quote
#14
That's what I meant, just didn't type the whole thing.

I'll add the backup in a sec.
find
quote
#15
(09-23-2017, 08:17 AM)HorseRider Wrote: I'll add the backup in a sec.
Where I can see it?
find
quote
#16
(09-23-2017, 03:18 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 08:17 AM)HorseRider Wrote: I'll add the backup in a sec.
Where I can see it?

I have not added yet. I will later this weekend.
find
quote
#17
(09-23-2017, 03:18 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 08:17 AM)HorseRider Wrote: I'll add the backup in a sec.
Where I can see it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hf55goxqbpl5tv...5.rom?dl=1
find
quote
#18
Quote:Error (429)
This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads
find
quote
#19
That's weird because that's the first time I've used it in like 6 months, and I don't have any other public links.

Try this.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/glcg3ukir...on-A05.rom
find
quote
#20
Well, my mod was written.
So I can't you with your problem.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)