Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224555
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169331
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

Advanced Menu Unlock HP pavilion G6-1154sa InsydeH20
#1
Hi all i've been looking for an unlock to get advanced menu on my HP Pavilion G6-1154sa with no luck even to find a way of doing it myself but nope lol.

so my request is for Advanced Menu Unlock

For HP Pavilion G6-1154sa Intel Processor (just thought i would add that in as some have AMD Processors)

Bios InsydeH20 REV 3.5

I'm on the latest bios which is F.63 i can/have backed up my bios upgrade and also downgrade it if needed and recover from a semi brick so i'm willing to take the risks and run tests for you folks.

The bios can be found here
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56501-57000/sp56874.exe

Also i thought i should mention that i'm on a 64-bit machine don't know if that will make any difference or not.

Please help me out with this and i'll help you out by reporting back on the results

thanks peeps
find
quote
#2
Can anyone help me with this ???

as I stated i'm willing to take the risk I just want to unlock my laptop to get it's full potential.

If this version of laptop hasn't been done before could someone please tell me what tools I would need to try to do it my-self and what sort of thing to look for I know every bios is different but there must be some sort of pattern.
find
quote
#3
I started to get excited when I started using the EzH20 2.1.0.13 tool as I saw all these options for the start up menu but when I hit patch the tool just crashes I've tried turning everything off which includes anti-virus and all that I've tried it on windows 7 and 8 not tried it on XP as I only have that as a virtual machine and can't really see that working anyway.

Is there any other sort of tool I can use for this of could someone help me mod this bios please.

also when you extract my bios from the exe there are 4.BIN files the one my lappy use is the one with 01666 in it which is the last one.

please please help me with this as it's making me crazy Huh
find
quote
#4
no help with this one then i see so i'm all on me own or i can just forget about it that would be a shame really Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)