Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224894
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309842
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

Asus 1001P Unlock
#1
Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Model 1005P
Version x.x
Chipset Vendor Intel
Chipset Model Atom Host Bridge
Chipset Revision 00
Southbridge Vendor Intel
Southbridge Model NM10
Southbridge Revision 02
BIOS
Brand American Megatrends Inc.
Version 1103
Date 04/29/2010

Anyone unlocked this yet, if so post the link.
find
quote
#2
Asus 1001P Unlock
Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Model 1005P

Wich one do you own? And where can we find the original BIOS? And what do you want to use/us to unlock?

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#3
(01-26-2011, 03:24 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: Asus 1001P Unlock
Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Model 1005P

Wich one do you own? And where can we find the original BIOS? And what do you want to use/us to unlock?

ok 1001P, the original can be found on asus website, i want freedom, i want to be able to change the speed of the fan, change the cpu speed etc.
find
quote
#4
The last version is 1202 - you want it or the previous (mentioned by you) 1103 modded?
MrTangoWhisky, strangely the BIOS for 1001P claims that it's 1005P. Maybe they're compatible and differ only by additional features.
find
quote
#5
Here's a BIOS with FSB frequency option. There's no direct way to select the frequency so I can't tell to what frequency these settings correspond.


Attached Files
.zip   1005P-ASUS-1202.zip (Size: 406.63 KB / Downloads: 93)
find
quote
#6
(01-26-2011, 09:48 PM)Antinomy Wrote: Here's a BIOS with FSB frequency option. There's no direct way to select the frequency so I can't tell to what frequency these settings correspond.

Thank you, I will try this and let you know what happens.
find
quote
#7
Thanks so much bro.

[Image: 2lay6go.png]
find
quote
#8
Can you put screenshots from CPU-Z showing the frequency that is set with different values of the menu?
find
quote
#9
hello to everyone, I'm new here but not that new in using Custom Bios
I used the Unlocked bios and here is the CPU-Z screenshot:

[Image: modfw.jpg]

it increased the clock speed to 1833MHz

can anyone here mod the same bios and have it unlocked to
were we can put the actual FSB?

I have tried using OC Software like setFSB and its fast and
stable at 2100MHz

I just don't know how to edit bios


thanks everyone
find
quote
#10
Wow ur lucky I can only get 1960mhz stable on my asus 1001P.

Am going to try the bios mod.

Also Antinomy could you please check for me if the bios has this menu locked. http://support.asus.com/faq/asus-faq.aspx?no=220020d5-26b9-df37-eca7-35d4d257b800&slanguage=en-us
I read that the asus 1101HA and 1000HA both have this feature with the correct ram.
I have a tool which can make me have the right ram, but i still couldn't get that menu. So I'm not sure if this bios version even has it.

EDIT: Just tried it, I get the same speed as you kpixoos.
Power saving I get a bus speed of 133.3MHz
High is 166.7Mhz
Super is 183.4Mhz

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)