Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6363
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424493
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224612
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169365
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Asus 1225b question
#1
Hi there! It's my first post so I don't know i put it in the right place. I have Asus 1225B (E450 APU with Radeon 6320M, 4GB Ram) and on stock settings it can reach 70oC on idle, imo it's too much. I realize it's netbook and his cooling abilities are limited bo i've started to underclocking / undervolting CPU with some success but there is a GPU problem. I want to underclock and undervolt it but I can't find any application to do so. And there is the question:
Is there possibility to mod BIOS allow to control voltages / clocks of CPU, NB and GPU? or at least unlock this options to do it from BrazosTweaker?

Thanks for any reply and sorry about my english, hope You were understand me Smile
find
quote
#2
Ok friend,
this is an AMI Aptio Bios so there are too many page o unlock and I don't knok
whih ones You are interested about !
So I will show the way and give to You the tools :
Here the Tutorial to Unlock :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Here is AMIBcp 4.55 Tool :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Follow the CodeRush Suggestions :

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN ..
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Thanks for reply! I read that topic from link You gave me but I'm little confused about all these address numbers ( I'm not programmer, and have very limited knowledge about programming).

I was hoping someone on this forum can modify my bios file or at least guide me how to do it in easy way.

Flashing it to netbook isn't problem, I allready was modifying old Radeon bioses and successfully flashing graphic cards but the editing tool was very simple and intuitive.

I will try to make modifications on my own using tool and advice You gave me. After that where can I ask for checking my work on this forum? At the modifying section?
find
quote
#4
Always here !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)