Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424228
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223933
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309557
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6274
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

Asus F5VL-AP070 Notebook CPU Support Upgrade Intel T9300
#11
Thank You very much, but I've already sold t9300Sad So I can't try it. Could you tell me if t7500 will work? I'm going to buy t7500 but I don't want to risk buying incompatible processor. Thank You for Your considerationSmile
find
quote
#12
Hi

T7500 has a CPUID Of 06FA as previously stated.

So either the original bios or Raalphs modded BIOS should work , but the modded bios by myself won't work with the T7500

Admin
find
quote
#13
Yes. But how many are CPU id for T7500? Is only one 06FA microcode or like in 0676 5 of them? I found that: 6FA (QXJK, SLA44). So T7500 SLA44 will work? Thanks Smile
find
quote
#14
Yes there is only 1 Microcode for 06FA in the latest release of all the microcodes from Intel.
find
quote
#15
Thanks a lot. If I will buy t7500 i will write is it working.

Edit:
It works without any problemsSmile So if you have t7500 sla44 and f5vl it will workSmile Thank you all for help. Greetings from Poland Smile
find
quote
#16
Hello, friends, I really need your help!
I have F5VL with T2330.
I already buy two CPU:
- T9400 SLB46 1066MHz FSB and CPUID 10676
- T8300 SLAYQ 800MHz FSB and CPUID 10676
Both Penryn.
They do not work! I tried both BIOSes, from Raalph and from 1234s282. I spent lot of hours (CPU swaps and BIOS flashing), but no success.
Anothe little problem - RAM limit, I have installed 2x2Gb, but "memory: 4Gb (available 3Gb)". And in BIOS 3072Mb.
Please help me, I do not want to buy one else CPU like T7500. Thank you!
find
quote
#17
And what about t7700. Can I put it into F5VL? Sla7?
find
quote
#18
Today I celebrate the victory!
I receive T7700 SLA43 and it is working! At 2,4Ghz and 800MHz FSB. But only SLA43 supported by F5VL BIOS. About cooling - on stress test I have about 80°С at 3800 rpm fun.
The best F5VL configuration:
- T7700 SLA43 $24.99
- Hynix 2X2GB 2RX8 PC2-5300S-555-12 PC2-5300 ~$43 (only 3Gb available)
   
find
quote
#19
I'm going to upgrade my F5VL Notebook from T5450 to P8700. I've already bought processor, but after fitting it into socket computer starts but there's only black screen. I have NB SIS 671/FX/DX/MX Rev. 00 and SB SIS 968 Rev. 01 . BIOS is AMI ver. 213 from 12/25/2007.
I couldn't find any cpu support list for this notebook. Is there something I can do about it? Please help me. Someone could modify the bios or tell me which processors are compatible with my asus?
Thank you
find
quote
#20
Hello!
I want to revive the old laptop Asus F5VL for parents.
I saw above a successful attempt with the T7700 SLA43 processor. But now it's impossible to find a processor with s-spec SLA43 on sale. Only SLAF7.
Please, tell me, is the T7700 SLAF7 processor suitable for the Asus F5VL upgrade?
Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)