Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224010
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

Asus GL702VM Unlocking Menus
#21
I need to modify my Bios to unlock hidden menu , anyone can help ?
find
quote
#22
Question 
I need to mod my bios to unlock hidden menus , my backup is attached

another issue , AMIWIN crash and lock windows till I hard shutdown , so how to flash mod bios ??


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 4.79 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#23
(02-11-2018, 04:59 AM)Amrrr Wrote: I need to mod my bios to unlock hidden menus , my backup is attached

another issue , AMIWIN crash and lock windows till I hard shutdown , so how to flash mod bios ??

Your unlocked bios done. I sent it to your email.
find
quote
#24
Can Anyone unlock this bios please?
So can get all hidden menus


Attached Files
.zip   stock ar1.zip (Size: 2.51 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#25
Dear feluchi, can you please help with unlocking this BIOS from a similar model, GL702VSK?

Guys, am I correct to assume that the next step is disabling all the OC / UV software and flashing with AfuWin? After updating to the latest ME from ASUS, I've started to get Power Limiting, which never happened before. I hope to unlock this in BIOS to take advatage of Turbo again.


Attached Files
.zip   afuwin.zip (Size: 4.19 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#26
(03-02-2018, 05:03 AM)Arshu Wrote: Can Anyone unlock this bios please?
So can get all hidden menus

Hi mate

Did you manage to get the 306 bios unlocked?  If so, happy to share?
find
quote
#27
Did anyone get the 306 bios unlocked? I dont see any downloadable version of it.

Thanks
find
quote
#28
Hey guys was wandering if any of you guys could give me a download of unlocked or modded bios 306 for asus gl702vm laptop so I need to post the stock bios or pay you fellas not sure how this works any help would be appreciate need to get to the hidden setting s menu thing I'll pay you guys if you need thanks!
find
quote
#29
Pls, send me 2! ^_^ (GL702VM 306 unlocked BIOS)
find
quote
#30
Hi! I am new to this forum. Can anyone help me on how to unlock my GL702VM Bios? Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)