Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224010
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

Asus GL702VM Unlocking Menus
#31
Hey feluchi. Pls send me GL702VM 306 unlocked BIOS too.
find
quote
#32
Could I please have the bios for the GL702VM 306 unlocked as well?
find
quote
#33
Hi! I have Asus GL702VM-DB74 bios-310.
can anyone please unlock all menus of this?
find
quote
#34
Hola! Tengo Asus GL702VM-GC104T Bios-310.
¿Alguien puede desbloquear todos los menús de esto?
error, it's in Spanish, in next reply in English bro
sorry
find
quote
#35
Hello,

I have ASUS GL702VM with bios : 310
processor : i7 6700HQ
GPU : GTX1060 6Go

Can anyone unlock all menus of this please ?

thank you in advance
find
quote
#36
Hello,
I have ASUS GL702VM
bios 310
processor : 7 6700HQ
Gpu GTX1060 6gb
Please I need unlock all menus, thanks
find
quote
#37
Hello,

I have ASUS GL702VM
bios  310
processor : 7 6700HQ
Gpu GTX1060 6gb  
Please I need  unlock all menus,  thanks
find
quote
#38
Hello,

I have ASUS GL702VM
bios  310
processor : 7 6700HQ
Gpu GTX1060 6gb  
Please I need  unlock all menus,  thanks
find
quote
#39
Hi,
I have a GL702VM, I7 6700HQ and a GTX 1060
BIOS 310
Can you help me unlocking the menus? Is it possible to change RAM frequency?
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#40
Like many have said I also have a GL702VM, I7 6700HQ and a GTX 1060 with BIOS 310.  Im interested in an unlocked BIOS but Im also interested in being able to flash back to 306 as well.  Can anybody help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)