Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227552
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Asus P6T Deluxe 2209 With Intel Raid ROM v10
#11
Hi all,

Lucageo, do not forget to put your feedback, I am interested too.

BR,

Ld
find
quote
#12
Well I will test this weekend.

BR,

LD
find
quote
#13
Here's a version with Intel Matrix RAID 10.1 and Marvell 88SE6121 L75 no-RAID. I don't know if the RAID one will work for you, but if not, this one is actually a later version of the ROM without RAID. It might actually make sense to use anyway because I didn't edit the BIOS to unlock any RAID options with the other one anyway, so even if the ROM works, I'm not sure if RAID would be able to be enabled. So either just go right to this one or you can put both on a flash drive and try the RAID one first if it interests you.


Attached Files
.zip   p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr10.1-6121l75noraid.rom.zip (Size: 932.13 KB / Downloads: 60)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#14
Hello Dansolo, I will test in a few week.

Currently I do not use raid, but I should be able to try it, having some HDD available in stock.
find
quote
#15
Hello,

here my feedback :

about the latest attached bios : work fine, but no raid support for intel. I did not test the marvel side.
find
quote
#16
I've been trying these steps to see if I can get some new 3TB drives on my system (which previously had 2TB drives). Previous to the installation of this custom bios, I would get the typical 746GB disk appearing instead of 3TB. These are Western Digital 3TB "red" drives.

After installing the new bios presented by Dansolo, however, I don't see the 3TB disks at all! In fact, after removing the last 2TB drive, the Intel RAID configuration screen is skipped completely, presumably because it only sees one drive (the SSD system drive) and thus doesn't think it can even make a RAID.

I installed the Intel Rapid Storage Technology interface and it recognize the new drives (SATA disk 2,795 GB) but there is no "Create" button to create a RAID that way.

Windows7 Disk Management also sees the two drives (Disk 0 and Disk 1 of 2794.39 GB "Unallocated") in addition to the SSD.

Everything sees the two new disks except the new ROM (p6t-asus-deluxe-2209-imr10.1-6121l73raid1.2.0.31.rom.zip). Any ideas why?

-- Brian
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)