Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14007
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424482
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224587
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169348
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

Asus P8P67 Pro 2001 Asus 2.1 SLIC DYNAMIC & ASUS P8P67 Pro Permanent SLIC Mod
#51
Using P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe I have created a bootable USB flash drive.

Booted into the drive. Ran BIOSBAK which pulled up the AMI Firmware Update Utility. Ran BIOSMOD, nothing seemed to have happened.
Restarted. Went into the BIOS and checked version number still 1502.

Was I meant to flash with the new BIOS at this point or did your mod include it?

I ran the SLIC Toolkit and it says "Dump OK ! ( _ASUS_Notebook_V2.1 )" but that might be because I have this installed :http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Asus-P8P67-Pro-1305-Asus-2-1-SLIC?pid=28541#pid28541
find
quote
#52
I posted before but I don't know what happened to it.

Using P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe I have created a bootable USB flash drive.Booted into the drive. Ran BIOSBAK which pulled up the AMI Firmware Update Utility. Ran BIOSMOD, nothing seemed to happen. Restarted and went into the BIOS. The BIOS still claims to be BIOS version 1502.

This leads me to believe the mod failed or I am meant to update the BIOS now.

The SLIC Toolkit says the following: "Dump OK ! ( _ASUS_Notebook_V2.1 )". But this might be because I have this installed: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-As...0#pid28540
find
quote
#53
(11-09-2011, 03:21 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: I posted before but I don't know what happened to it.

Using P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe I have created a bootable USB flash drive.Booted into the drive. Ran BIOSBAK which pulled up the AMI Firmware Update Utility. Ran BIOSMOD, nothing seemed to happen. Restarted and went into the BIOS. The BIOS still claims to be BIOS version 1502.

This leads me to believe the mod failed or I am meant to update the BIOS now.

The SLIC Toolkit says the following: "Dump OK ! ( _ASUS_Notebook_V2.1 )". But this might be because I have this installed: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-As...0#pid28540
now use the original bios 2001
with it, you must start
PERMANENT.exe not touch himself bios only Slic
find
quote
#54
What do you mean by start Permanent.exe?

Did you mean the SLP certificate and key?
find
quote
#55
(11-10-2011, 06:12 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: What do you mean by start Permanent.exe?

Did you mean the SLP certificate and key?

1) you first had to update my bios from the official site to version 2001
2) make sure that you do not have slic
3) perform actions with P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe
you make all your actions, with an unofficial bios version is 1502
find
quote
#56
(11-08-2011, 01:42 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: @Foruman I do indeed have the Rev 3.0 board. Although the BIOS should be identical because the only difference is an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller was used in the Rev3.1 instead of an NEC controller

@DMAN999 I require your services once again. Here's the latest BIOS for the ASUS P8P67 Pro (I think the topic title should be edited to Rev 3.0, I'll see if I can do that).

BIOS version 2001 for ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.0
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2492129...S-2001.zip

I'll have a RW-Everything report once I've installed it.

ASUS_P8P67_Pro_2001-EFI_ASUS_SLIC_2.1_Dynamic.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9exeyz
find
quote
#57
(11-11-2011, 03:06 PM)DMAN999 Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 01:42 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: @Foruman I do indeed have the Rev 3.0 board. Although the BIOS should be identical because the only difference is an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller was used in the Rev3.1 instead of an NEC controller

@DMAN999 I require your services once again. Here's the latest BIOS for the ASUS P8P67 Pro (I think the topic title should be edited to Rev 3.0, I'll see if I can do that).

BIOS version 2001 for ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.0
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2492129...S-2001.zip

I'll have a RW-Everything report once I've installed it.

ASUS_P8P67_Pro_2001-EFI_ASUS_SLIC_2.1_Dynamic.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9exeyz

Thank you very much DMAN999. You're a lifesaver as always.

Is there anything that will undo any changes if any done by 555LE's stuff?

EDIT: BIOS confirmed working.
find
quote
#58
DMAN999, do you think it is possible to make a mod for the new P8P67-PRO BIOS 2103 that supposidly fixes problems with some RAM and system performance issues? I am having some trouble with a recent RAM upgrade to the Corsair Vengeance series (16GB) from Kingston BLU (8GB) series ones.

I'll provide a RW report if you're willing to help out again. I'll just stick with my old RAM sticks until then.

Thanks ever so much for all your work, DMAN999! Smile
find
quote
#59
https://rapidshare.com/files/4257288093/...S-2103.zip

Here's the original BIOS DMAN999
find
quote
#60
(12-27-2011, 06:42 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: https://rapidshare.com/files/4257288093/...S-2103.zip

Here's the original BIOS DMAN999

if you used P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe
Can now use any of the official site, Slic will remain in place
Because he does not touch the BIOS, but only sets the slic in the place which has defined vendor ASUS
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)