Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223829
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309528
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 (NOT PRO) Bios Mod for NVME?
#1
Hi.

Is there anyone who can modify the bios with nvme support for my motherboard Asus p8z68-v gen 3, not the pro version.
I tried to make this change myself but ended in crashing bios and 12 hours working to get it working again.

Best Regards Johan
find
quote
#2
(01-15-2018, 02:29 AM)bullemina Wrote: Hi.

Is there anyone who can modify the bios with nvme support for my motherboard Asus p8z68-v gen 3, not the pro version.
I tried to make this change myself but ended in crashing bios and 12 hours working to get it working again.

Best Regards Johan

Hi!
Post here your stock original bios.
find
quote
#3
(01-15-2018, 01:42 PM)feluchi Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 02:29 AM)bullemina Wrote: Hi.

Is there anyone who can modify the bios with nvme support for my motherboard Asus p8z68-v gen 3, not the pro version.
I tried to make this change myself but ended in crashing bios and 12 hours working to get it working again.

Best Regards Johan

Hi!
Post here your stock original bios.

Bios file is to large to attach.

Here is download from asus homepage.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1...1510590655
find
quote
#4
Hey guys,
Can I also get a mod to allow NVMe on the same board, please?
P8Z68-V Gen3 (non-Pro) with BIOS 3603 (linked above).

Thank you!!
find
quote
#5
Wow!  Okay, that was way easier than I expected.  After 30 mins, I just modded my first BIOS!!  I flashed it with EZ Flash and it immediately booted into my PCIe NVMe SSD drive!  Hope this helps others as well.


Attached Files
.zip   ASUS P8Z68-V Gen3 BIOS.zip (Size: 8.63 MB / Downloads: 194)
find
quote
#6
(06-07-2018, 10:19 AM)Yellowdie Wrote: Wow!  Okay, that was way easier than I expected.  After 30 mins, I just modded my first BIOS!!  I flashed it with EZ Flash and it immediately booted into my PCIe NVMe SSD drive!  Hope this helps others as well.
Hello Friend! Can I use your BIOS? Does it work stably? I also have the Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 (NOT PRO)
find
quote
#7
Of course.  That's why I posted it.  Anyone can use it and yes, it's stable.  I'm still using it now.  Enjoy!
find
quote
#8
This does work in that they are now recognized but as "PATA: SS".
Booting doesn't seem to work for me, it just blinks for a while and then starts beeping constantly after 40 seconds.

I ended up going with a cheap sata SSD to boot everything instead. Oh well.
find
quote
#9
To boot from NVME modified BIOS like that you need to follow all steps in this guide at step #4 exactly as written
https://www.win-raid.com/t871f50-Guide-H...-BIOS.html
find
quote
#10
buona sera a tutti io ho clonato win10 da un ssd850pro ad un ssd970evo plus, ora vorrei farlo partire su scheda pci-e e dispondo di una asus p8z68...per conferma mi basta aggiornare il bios con quello postato da Yellowdie? dopo devo modificare il boot scusate ma sono un neofita
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)