Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424303
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224174
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119150
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309633
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61161

Asus Rampage III Extreme 1901 Intel RAID v9.6.0.1014, JMicron JMB363 v1.08.01, Marvell 88SE9128 v1.0.1027
#1
I would really appreciate if you can have the Asus Rampage III Extreme Bios 0901 (attached) upgraded for the following latest updated RAID and LAN Bios options:

- Intel ICH10R controller latest RAID bios for Intel Rapid Storage Technology update
- Marvell® 9128 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s controller latest Bios update
- JMicron® JMB363 PATA and SATA controller latest Bios update
- Intel 82567V2 Gigabit Network Connection latest Bios update

Thank You very much.



Attached Files
.rom   RampageIII-Extreme-ASUS-0901.ROM (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 29)
find
quote
#2
Intel RAID 9.6.0.1014
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01

Don't know where to find an updated 88SE9128 ROM as that's the same version I have from back in May. No idea about the LAN thing but that's probably just for PXE.

UNTESTED

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
Thank You very much. That is great.

I have found the latest BIOS for the Marvell 91XX (see attached) it is hostbios version 1.0.0.1027

Here is a link to the web site with it also:

http://www.station-drivers.com/forum/vie...=9971#9971

It includes improvement in performance for SATA 6GBs.

If this one does not work I also found version 1.0.0.1025 (also attached)

Could you please add to the BIOS (hopefully the 1027 works, if not the 1025).


Attached Files
.zip   Marvel 88SE91XX_1.0.0.1027.zip (Size: 978.84 KB / Downloads: 62)
.bin   1.0.0.1025.BIN (Size: 27.5 KB / Downloads: 26)
find
quote
#4
Intel RAID 9.6.0.1014
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01
Marvell 88SE9128 1.0.1027


UNTESTED

Edit to note: If your BIOS is like mine then it has an option in it about updating the Marvell's firmware... Mine can be set to use what's on the Marvell chip or use what's in the system BIOS.

Now if only I can find out how to put this in my Gigabyte X58A-UD3R BIOS because it has this much larger file called m9123fw.bin which does not seem to correspond to the image file in that Marvell pack... But you only needed the small bin file... Edit: I think I'm supposed to just add the small bin file to mine and leave m9123fw.bin alone, since yours seems to have the bigger file too.


Attached Files
.rom   rampageiii-extreme-asus-0901-i9.6-jm1.08.01-mrv1027.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 70)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
Hi Dansolo

Thanks again, you are great.

Just to make sure you patched only the small bin file on the Asus rom?

I will try to patch also the marvel bios itself but I am not sure how to do it. In the forum I found this update it said that running the update program include it worked for the asus s6u3 card but besides the motherboard marvel chip I also have a msi s6u3 card with a marvel chip too, so I am concerned that just running the program could mess one or both of the marvel bios chips.

You mentioned that the marvel bios let itself to be upgraded so this could be the safer bet -doing each one at at a time.

Also the include program is for a floppy image and I do not have a floppy...


find
quote
#6
Yes, the small file is the firmware for the Marvell and the large one is the Marvell RAID configuration program

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#7
Just to close the loop I installed and tested the modified bios rom and everything is working fine with the latest version. Thanks again.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)