Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224010
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

B250M-DS3H BIOS Unlock Request
#1
Hello, I am looking for a mod that will enable me to overclock my i5-7600k and also my 2400mhz RAM in a GIGABYTE B250M-DS3H, when I built this PC I don't have a clue why I chose this motherboard so please don't ask lol.

I am quite good with computers but when it comes to bios modding I am completely clueless, so I understand if no one wants to do this for me, or has the patience, but this would be great appreciated.

ThanksSmile
find
quote
#2
Yes, that is wrong board for a K CPU, you choose it because of it's cheap price vs a proper board for K CPU Big Grin

Use F12 hotkey to screenshot these BIOS pages to USB, then put all that in a rar or 7zip archive for me. Scroll up/down on any pages where it's long, so I can see everything you can see on the following pages.
MIT >> Advanced Frequency Settings
MIT >> Advanced Frequency Settings >> Advanced CPU Core Settings
MIT >> Advanced Memory Settings
MIT >> Advanced Memory Settings >> Channel A Memory Sub Timings (one channel is fine, don't need to see both)
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> Advanced Power Settings
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> CPU Core Voltage Control
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> Chipset Voltage Control
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> DRAM Voltage Control

I may be able to unhide some settings for you, but I'm not sure if B250 chipset can OC
find
quote
#3
(05-23-2019, 10:11 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, that is wrong board for a K CPU, you choose it because of it's cheap price vs a proper board for K CPU Big Grin

Use F12 hotkey to screenshot these BIOS pages to USB, then put all that in a rar or 7zip archive for me.  Scroll up/down on any pages where it's long, so I can see everything you can see on the following pages.
MIT >> Advanced Frequency Settings
MIT >> Advanced Frequency Settings >> Advanced CPU Core Settings
MIT >> Advanced Memory Settings
MIT >> Advanced Memory Settings >> Channel A Memory Sub Timings (one channel is fine, don't need to see both)
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> Advanced Power Settings
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> CPU Core Voltage Control
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> Chipset Voltage Control
MIT >> Advanced Voltage Settings >> DRAM Voltage Control

I may be able to unhide some settings for you, but I'm not sure if B250 chipset can OC

Apologies about the late reply, didn't think anyone would get back to me.
I'm not able to post the images here because of the maximum attachment usage so I've provided a Dropbox link
(Bios wasn't picking up my USB so i had to use my phone)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lyb3rb442pla0...K0TIa?dl=0
find
quote
#4
Hello, Bios Mods Community,

I have recently bought an i5 7600k and was frustrated that it does not overclock on my Gigabyte B250M-DS3H motherboard.

I have found this forum while searching for a "Mod" for unlocking it and I would appreciate it if someone was able to help me here.
All I need is to Overclock my CPU and run Memory higher than 2400mhz.

If you need any more information about my motherboard then I will gladly share it!


Shy
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)