Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71401
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22094
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41032
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101110
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 343
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55352
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64147
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 153
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167366
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 244
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 151
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 136

BIOS MOD FOR DELL N7110 UNLOCKED UEFI BOOT
BIOS RECOVERY FOR DELL N7110 - many thanks to kasar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

download link

preparation

* get a working PC with internet and cd burner, burning software to burn ISO file and a emty cdrom.
* download this file , extract it from the RAR archive, then burn the ISO to a CD.
* put the CDrom at the bricked dell n7110 optical drive and turn the machine off.

procedure.

1- turn off your bricked dell n7110 laptop and put the recovery cdrom inside the optical drive.
2- unplug the power cord, and press End button.
3- plug the power cable, and then you relase the End button fast. (the machine should start automatically without push the power button)
4- the bios start reading the cdrom, it load BIOS.cap file from the cdrom.
5- you have to hit F12 fast when the dell splash screen is at the screen, it will bring the device boot menu, then select cdrom. (if you didnt hit f12 in time, you will have to power off the machine and repeat the whole procedure again)
6- bartpe - windows xp will start being loaded.
7- when you are at the main screen, click NO on the network message box. then click the GO button and click "Command Prompt(CMD)" open a cmd prompt. and type "repair" without the quotes, that will launch my main script (Dont close the CMD window, it still needed to reboot the system.)
8- follow the script instructions, it is a little modified script from my main custom bioses.
9- since the automatic reboot didnt worked for the winflash in that boot cd, my script will do it, just wait after the winflash window is closed and the system will autorestart.
10- black screen for some seconds and the flashing screen will appear , if the flashing procedure ends correctly, your BIOS should be working back ^^ (this recovery method installs A13 stock BIOS)preparation

find
IF YOU DON'T USE WINDOWS, YOU CAN FLASH FROM DOS
HOW FLASH FROM DOS WITH USB BOOTABLE DRIVE
FACTORY BIOS VERSION A13 FOR DELL N7110 - DOWNLOAD LINK

1. Connect your USB drive to the computer, run rufus_v1.1.7f.exe and select your USB drive from Device box.

2. Ensure the “Create a bootable disk using” checkbox is enabled and ensure FreeDOS is selected,
for details see picture "rufus_dos_install.png"

3. Click the Start button. This will erase the contents of your USB drive!

4. Copy files BIOS.CAP, BIOS1.WPH, EFILDR16, FLASH.BAT, PFLASH.EXE, PFLASH.INI from "USB" folder to root of your USB drive

5. Boot your PC from USB drive, and from DOS command promt , type  FLASH and press enter.

6. Wait to flash your bios.

find
(06-05-2015, 09:13 AM)ataigun Wrote: IF YOU DON'T USE WINDOWS, YOU CAN FLASH FROM DOS
HOW FLASH FROM DOS WITH USB BOOTABLE DRIVE
FACTORY BIOS VERSION A13 FOR DELL N7110 - DOWNLOAD LINK

1. Connect your USB drive to the computer, run rufus_v1.1.7f.exe and select your USB drive from Device box.

2. Ensure the “Create a bootable disk using” checkbox is enabled and ensure FreeDOS is selected,
for details see picture "rufus_dos_install.png"

3. Click the Start button. This will erase the contents of your USB drive!

4. Copy files BIOS.CAP, BIOS1.WPH, EFILDR16, FLASH.BAT, PFLASH.EXE, PFLASH.INI from "USB" folder to root of your USB drive

5. Boot your PC from USB drive, and from DOS command promt , type  FLASH and press enter.

6. Wait to flash your bios.

Hi, You are cordiallySmile

I am at home in my Dell Inspiron n7110, I have a partitioning scheme set MBR. Is there any possibility to run boot from USB stick, Windows 8.1 in UEFI?
Is it necessary to be able to run the GPT partitioning scheme to boot Windows 8.1 in UEFI?
Not much is on my hand, pivot the partitioning schema from MBR to GPT because I'm going to put the other MAC OS X.

I understand that you have set the GPT partitioning scheme and installed the Bios > BIOS MOD FOR DELL N7110 UNLOCKED UEFI BOOT AND OTHER MENUS (VERSION A13)?

Please please is there a noticeable difference in performance, the operating system, and hard disks as GPT Have?

Yours cordially wish you a nice daySmile

Sincerely, Luke
find
Hi, ive loaded the bios> BIOS MOD FOR DELL N7110 UNLOCKED UEFI boot. I created a bootable ISO of Windows 8.1 x64 in UEFI mode with the GPT partitioning scheme GUID using Rufus tool for creating bootable USB stick. I activated in the BIOS UEFI Boot funkce I set to Enabled and disabled the function Legacy Boot I set to Disabled. When you boot Windows from a flash drive, I launched Console Sfift + F10 to convert from MBR partition style to GPT after entering all the needed commands, the process was successful.

The system I installed a third time with this USB stick to the end, Windows has created me Windows.old folder.

The function keys do not work for me Fn + F2 or network can not turn on the wi-fi and bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron N 7110 as pressing the Fn + F2, the laptop itself stutters, does not respond to anything except the Power key.

I kindly ask for help in solving this problem with my Dell Inspiron N7110.

Is Apart from me, there are users with the same problem as mine?

Sincerely whitewolf1608
find
(10-23-2015, 02:16 PM)whitewolf1608 Wrote: Hi, ive loaded the bios> BIOS MOD FOR DELL N7110 UNLOCKED UEFI boot. I created a bootable ISO of Windows 8.1 x64 in UEFI mode with the GPT partitioning scheme GUID using Rufus tool for creating bootable USB stick. I activated in the BIOS UEFI Boot funkce I set to Enabled and disabled the function Legacy Boot I set to Disabled. When you boot Windows from a flash drive, I launched Console Sfift + F10 to convert from MBR partition style to GPT after entering all the needed commands, the process was successful.

The system I installed a third time with this USB stick to the end, Windows has created me Windows.old folder.

The function keys do not work for me Fn + F2 or network can not turn on the wi-fi and bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron N 7110 as pressing the Fn + F2, the laptop itself stutters, does not respond to anything except the Power key.

I kindly ask for help in solving this problem with my Dell Inspiron N7110.

Is Apart from me, there are users with the same problem as mine?

Sincerely whitewolf1608

Yep, I've had the same thing happen to me and I do believe it is all related to Quickset. Any time I attempt to access a part of the system that has a Quickset module loaded, such as Power Options or Mobility Center, the system completely hangs. Exactly why this happens, I don't know. I didn't have this issue until I converted my install to UEFI so perhaps the software just needs to be reinstalled or completely removed.

As for your question about the benefits of using a GPT/UEFI install over a traditional MBR, GPT partition tables allows for you to have many more drive partitions on a disk compared to MBR. It also allows for higher single-volume disk capacities.

*EDIT* CONFIRMED: looks like quickset is the culprit with this unlocked BIOS. In order to remove the software, you must boot into safe mode and use a third-party uninstaller to remove the software. Boot normally and run a registry cleaner to finish. Attempting to reinstall the software WILL cause another lockup.
find
install this version of Quickset https://www.mediafire.com/?os4gv3oiscqvpe3

find
(12-10-2015, 12:04 PM)ataigun Wrote: install this version of Quickset https://www.mediafire.com/?os4gv3oiscqvpe3

Hi ataigun

I tried to install QuicSett from this link that you entered> https://www.mediafire.com/?os4gv3oiscqvpe3.

Unfortunately, when you start the installer Dell QuicSett this link is also a system stutters at Amen.

Ataigun or from you to GPT operates Wi-Fi networks on Windows 7?

Be that You have a Wi-Fi card? Do you have the same Wi-Fi card without the Bluetooth adapter? Do you have like me N1030 Intel Centrino?

I have two devices in one or Wi-Fi card and bluetooth and both devices are launched from one function F2.

Be also if you CHANGED bone Bios EPROM or another, for example, greater in its n7110?

I wonder whether this bone which is entitled to adopt the Bios from you, or the A13 Mod Unlocked BIOS UEFI. In particular, I wonder if there is not enough memory for UEFI?

Today we tried with my friends Linux Live directly from the DVD. The same situation stutters when pressing the F2 function that turns Wi -Fi.

Do you too You had a FILEDATE checksum error (fbh 3h)! ?

Watch my video installation of this BIOS> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...kNiUnViWWM

Please Reply to my message

Sincerely Whitewolf1608
find
I have that same problem with fn+F2 freezing my computer as well as installation attempt of Quickset doing the same.

Hopefully someone makes a fix for that.
find
Hi
I have a couple of questions.

1. What kind of problem you have with mod bios?
2. I want to try Hackindos (any tutorial or guide?)
3. Which futures unlock the mod bios ?
4. May i have problem to try the mod bios.
5. Any problem with mod bios Dell n7110 with 2 video cards internal from intel and second from Nvidia

I have n7110 and i replace the HDD with Samsung SSD 240G with 8G memory and windows 10.
I have A13 final bios from Dell.

Thank you.
find
(05-28-2015, 07:50 AM)whitewolf1608 Wrote: Hi thanks for the replySmile
I have some doubts about this mod Bios A13:
-If Windows 8.1 in UEFI, it more efficiently than the Legacy?
-Whether the Bios is fully safe, i.e. whether or not damage my laptop?
-Is this a Mod Bios A13, introduces the possibility of firing two graphics cards under MAC OSX?
If it is necessary to shift from Mbr to Gpt, after uploading this fashion A13 Bios? Probably to GPT does not go to the system update from Apple MAC OSX.
Whether users of this laptop, as I have a Dell Inspiron N7110, able to write, how to keep laptop, after uploading this mod the BIOS everything is w100% ok?

Sincerely, Luke

2 GRAPHIC CARD IN MAC OSX ? Optimus DOES NOT work in OSX

I am using this MOD for over a year and had absolutely NO problems.

I am running 10.12.2, and if anyone needs help I am here.
find