Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424257
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224011
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

BIOS Request: An unlocked BIOS for Hp compaq dc7900
#1
Hey,

my computer is a HP Compaq dc7900 Convertible Minitower-PC (Energy Star)
I want to overclock it but its an OEM board

Im using a Xeon x3210 with only 2.13Ghz Big Grin and i want it to run at > 2.8Ghz

Can you please make a custom BIOS for me? :/
The BIOS version I use is the 786G1 v.01.24
download of the bios: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecn73crmgt4f5jy/sp54033.exe


Its amazing if you can do this for me and sorry for my sh*** english im german xd
find
quote
#2
I've tried to do a BESL Mod with no success....I hate OEM boards

but ive got not enough money to buy a new board
find
quote
#3
Hi all,

is it possible to mod a HP Bios Set-Up Utility for a DC7900?
I've tryed some tools from download section, but no tool is working with the Bios file (or i dont understand it and do anything wrong).

I want to overklock my Q9400 and Q9400S CPU, if you can do other modification, please tell me what you can do.

Original Bios v1.27:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp73501-74000/sp73584.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp73501-74000/sp73584.html

Original Microcode v1.01:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51181.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51181.html

Thanks for help F.
find
quote
#4
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. If it isn't in the right place, I would appreciate it if I could get some guidance to where it should be! Smile

I have recently found a HP Compaq dc7900 Small Form Factor PC and I'm looking to have an unlocked bios to access any hidden settings. Mainly Overclocking Tongue

Here is some info about this PC:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 processor 3.0 GHz, 6 MB L2 cache, 1333 MHz FSB Featuring Core 2 Processor with vPro Technology
IGPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 (integrated on chipset)
Chipset: Intel Q45 Express chipset featuring Intel GMA 4500 DirectX 10 graphics

BIOS Link:http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=3785166&swItemId=vc_156860_1&swEnvOid=4059
I'm currently running BIOS Version 786G1 v01.27 Rev.A

Also, I'm using the OEM motherboard: HP 3031H

Life is too short to make mistakes, so do what is right!
find
quote
#5
Hi sorry I cant help just wonder about overclocking, do you have to go into Bios for that? I'm having same issue hidden settings hopefully someone will help, I was wanting to tweak the graphics card adjust the memory for better game play ie improve FPS.  Cheers..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)