Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424434
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3614
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309705
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169268
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6342
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

BIOS Unlock Asus ROG GL753VD
#11
I would like to know if anyone can help me with unlocking the bios of my asus rog gl753ve, version BIOS GL753VE.308, please!
find
quote
#12
Hello,

I can take a look at this!

Could you upload a dump of your BIOS? The two tools that we use for this are FPT (Intel Flash Programming Tool) or AFUWIN (there is also a DOS version called AFUDOS). However you do so, please create a dump twice in a row so that I can confirm that they are consistent with each other.

If you want to be extra safe, you can purchase a CH341A SPI programmer (10 USD), the Pomona 5250 clip (around 22 USD), and 8 female-to-female jumper cables (I recommend at least 40cm long). Use the program "AsProgrammer" to get the BIOS dump. With this, you will never have to worry about bricking your BIOS as you can always directly write the backup to this chip. This is the safest option and I would always recommend it for any BIOS modding activities.

I will let you know that this would be my second AMI UEFI mod. You should not be concerned by this as I have experience with other UEFI mods, but I thought I should let you know.

Once you upload the BIOS dump, I will let you know what is unlockable.

The command to get a BIOS dump with FPT is "fpt -d bios_backup.bin -bios" (where "fpt" is the name of your FPT program file). Note that you will need to use AFUWIN or AFUDOS if you have an AMD CPU, as Intel FPT will not work. Let me know if you need further help with finding or using these programs.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#13
Hey iam Search BIOS UNLOCK for this Asus Pls
find
quote
#14
Hey there Smile
Glad to find this forum!

So my power button on my keyboard of my laptop Asus GL753VD doesn't work anymore.
I would like to know if there was a way to mod my bios ? 
And then have access to power options like "Wake up on Alarm", "Wake up on LAN", mb when I plug in the power cable.. or all others possibilities.

I already tried to mod it but nothing seems to change.

Bios : 1ATQO308 American Megatrends, Inc.

Can someone help me ?

Thank you !


Attached Files
.zip   original.zip (Size: 3.58 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#15
Hello!

Would someone please help me with a modded BIOS for the unit Aus GL753VD? I want to set the PROC HOT to 97 since it's set at 85 at the moment and it's more than easy to hit that mark. Thank you! Big Grin
find
quote
#16
Would anyone be kind and help me unlock, or unlock my BIOS for Asus GL753VD?
I dumped the bios with FTP
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XSUhVPa...drive_link

Best regards
find
quote
#17
(02-01-2025, 08:52 AM)Vinniethapower Wrote: Would anyone be kind and help me unlock, or unlock my BIOS for Asus GL753VD?

Best regards
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)