Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3519
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 155
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223529
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119083
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6726
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 340
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61889
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 555
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20202
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169104
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6249
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 754
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61086
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274922
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 872

BIOS unlock request:ACER H340
#11
Thank you ,Mr.AHMED HOSSAM,I will try it to my ACER H340 later.Smile
find
quote
#12
I flashed your modified bios on my motherboard,it works very well.
But I wondering if anyone can enable RAID option and add the menu for it in the bios file.
Thank you!
Smile
find
quote
#13
Hey anybody else have any luck with this BIOS? The bios doesnt wanna flash on mine Sad
find
quote
#14
(07-26-2011, 07:26 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HI ,

i`m sorry , i faced a problem in my internet connection today and couldn`t upload the file.

here is your modified bios file with options like VIRTUALIZATION , HYPERTHREADING , FREQUENCY RATIO and ADVANCED tab unlocked.

your bios contains few only locked options and this is the most of it .

the cpu dependent options like virtualization , frequency ratio.......etc will be unlocked depending on your cpu type and supporting to this options as there is some routins checks the CPU support to this options then decides to show it .

Can you make a version with the virtualization bit enabled default?
Would be great to be able to run virtualization on the H340
find
quote
#15
Hi there,

I know this post is quite old. I was trying to install a SSD in my H340 but having troubles getting it to work. I assume I need to change some BIOS settings. The BIOS I run (ver. P03, 03/02/2009) has most functions locked. This is why I am interested in this thread.
Hope anybody gets notified about my update ;-)

The 1MB BIOS.bin file is only a part of the BIOS I guess. The original BIOS is 3MB+ large. How can I get the unlocked BIOS re-assembled to a complete BIOS?

Which utility can I use the flash the BIOS?

Many thanks & regards
find
quote
#16
edit: 04-01-2020...... I managed to flash the bios using a CH341A spi/bios flasher; it does work, the h340 ends up thinking it's a lenovo, I slic modded it and called it a day....as previously stated by one of the bios modders there is no vt option just a few other options available that weren't there on the stock bios

(01-06-2015, 04:14 AM)beamish04 Wrote: Hi there,

I know this post is quite old. I was trying to install a SSD in my H340 but having troubles getting it to work. I assume I need to change some BIOS settings. The BIOS I run (ver. P03, 03/02/2009) has most functions locked. This is why I am interested in this thread.
Hope anybody gets notified about my update ;-)

The 1MB BIOS.bin file is only a part of the BIOS I guess. The original BIOS is 3MB+ large. How can I get the unlocked BIOS re-assembled to a complete BIOS?

Which utility can I use the flash the BIOS?

Many thanks & regards

same, anyone know what flash utility to use?
find
quote
#17
(04-10-2018, 07:03 AM)Hi,Someone gave an old Acer H340 and I'd like to flash this bios. I saw that you used a CH341A spi/bios flasher. Can you tell me a little more about flashing this file please?Thanks in advance djpc47 Wrote: edit: 04-01-2020...... I managed to flash the bios using a CH341A spi/bios flasher; it does work, the h340 ends up thinking it's a lenovo, I slic modded it and called it a day....as previously stated by one of the bios modders there is no vt option just a few other options available that weren't there on the stock bios

(01-06-2015, 04:14 AM)beamish04 Wrote: Hi there,

I know this post is quite old. I was trying to install a SSD in my H340 but having troubles getting it to work. I assume I need to change some BIOS settings. The BIOS I run (ver. P03, 03/02/2009) has most functions locked. This is why I am interested in this thread.
Hope anybody gets notified about my update ;-)

The 1MB BIOS.bin file is only a part of the BIOS I guess. The original BIOS is 3MB+ large. How can I get the unlocked BIOS re-assembled to a complete BIOS?

Which utility can I use the flash the BIOS?

Many thanks & regards

same, anyone know what flash utility to use?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)