Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

Bios downgrade Samsung NP350V5C
#1
Hello,
I noticed my laptop have a problem with low fan speed. It decrease performance against speed up fan. I turn off Pasive mode cooling and Silent Mode but still the same. I never noticed this at older bios. My current bios is P10AAL. I found older P06AAL but if I want upgrade/downgrade I have got a message " The system bios is newer version than the update". Then I tried extract bios rom from exe file and use afuwin. When I extract I get biosec.rom and setup.exe. I tried use biosec.rom with afuwin but I get a message Firmware size does not match existing file size. Could anybody help me?
In atachment is bios P10AAL and P06ALL in exe file just like at Samsung Update Firmware page.
P.S. Meaby someone have Samsung NP350V5C with any different bios than P10AAL and can backup it and attach at this thread?


Attached Files
.zip   P10AAL and P06AAL.zip (Size: 7.74 MB / Downloads: 208)
find
quote
#2
I know why I have message about not match file size. Biosec.rom has 6 422 528 bytes (I don't know why because it is 100 % good) but my current bios has 4 718 592 bytes. If anybody have any different copy bios than P10AAL with size 4 718 592 and could send me I will be very grateful.
find
quote
#3
(02-07-2016, 04:10 AM)agentwp Wrote: Hello,
I noticed my laptop have a problem with low fan speed. It decrease performance against speed up fan. I turn off Pasive mode cooling and Silent Mode but still the same. I never noticed this at older bios. My current bios is P10AAL. I found older P06AAL but if I want upgrade/downgrade I have got a message " The system bios is newer version than the update". Then I tried extract bios rom from exe file and use afuwin. When I extract I get biosec.rom and setup.exe. I tried use biosec.rom with afuwin but I get a message Firmware size does not match existing file size. Could anybody help me?
In atachment is bios P10AAL and P06ALL in exe file just like at Samsung Update Firmware page.
P.S. Meaby someone have Samsung NP350V5C with any different bios than P10AAL and can backup it and attach at this thread?

Hey! Sorry for bumping this thread but could u solve the problem? I had he same issue, i even contacted samsung support but they are stupid as fk.
I tried every solution from afuwin to afudos but i cant even run the fking afuwin thing because it just freezes my computer. If i try to go with with p06AAL install it says I have newer. Afudos doesnt do anything, just jump into the next line without saying any error or anything and just stand there for hours - probably freeze too. If you have any workaround, please tell me!
find
quote
#4
Hello,
I don't solve the problem. Now my wife use this laptop to office work and temperature and fun speed is not a problem.
find
quote
#5
Give me link to exe-file with old BIOS.
find
quote
#6
Here it is, could you help me?


Attached Files
.rar   p06aal.rar (Size: 3.87 MB / Downloads: 105)
find
quote
#7
(11-11-2016, 01:44 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Give me link to exe-file with old BIOS.

Here it is, could you help me please?

https://ufile.io/af916
find
quote
#8
Sorry no ideas
But you can unzip this exe-file by WinZip.
find
quote
#9
(11-14-2016, 11:34 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Sorry no ideas
But you can unzip this exe-file by WinZip.

ye, i know, i did that. tried to install it with cmd but no luck yet. but im not giving up
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)