Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Acer AN515-46 3070ti BIOS Modding Reques...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14008
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424483
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224589
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 415
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61969
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 831

Casper Nirvana CHY bios unlocking request
#11
Sir, I am having this screen when i trying to flash with fpt.exe. Im using this code: fpt.exe -bios -f (bios name here).rom

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dB550u...SEUgbt2upj

Not: This is not the exact bios you sent me but I had the same screen when tried yours so I didn't take a new photo.
find
quote
#12
No image shown at link you gave? Here, try uploading to actual image host https://imgur.com/upload
OK, I can see image at link from your PM - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dB550u5...t2upj/view

I can't see entire messages or commands given etc. Can you do this from windows instead of DOS?

If it's just "PDR region, or GbE region - does not exist" error this is normal, carry on.
But, since I can't see the actual error given there, hard to be sure.
find
quote
#13
I tested with another screen. It is PDR region and GBE region does not exist. But I think it didn't flash the bios.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ciFQk5..._pFOnwaQ1Y
find
quote
#14
PDR and GbE does not exist is normal if not in BIOS (GbE = Intel Gigabit LAN), I forget what PDR is, but these comments are normal only yellow or red errors are ones to stop and be concerned about.

Yes, that does not look like it flashed, when it does you will get reading flash followed by verifying flash and then a green "FPT operation Successful"
The issue is incorrect FPT being used. You need to use one from ME System Tools package V9.1, you are using V10, usually it would give you an incompatible error but I rarely see DOS version used so maybe it does not show this due to no drivers loaded in DOS. Download the correct V9.1 package and try again.
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-M...Tools.html
find
quote
#15
I tried with v9.1 too still same screen. Im using "fpt.exe -bios -f (biosname).rom" maybe i don't know right codes.
find
quote
#16
Try it from windows then maybe? When doing from DOS, you did copy all the contents from the DOS folder to the root of your USB correct?

First, try rename bios file to .bin extension, I'm not sure if it handles .rom? Sorry I missed that previously. If this works and was the issue, I'm wondering why it never gave you any error message?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)