Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424450
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3619
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 281
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224510
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119170
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6787
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 407
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169314
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61201

Compaq NC6400 (completely lost)
#1
Ok, I am not even sure if my BIOS is an Award BIOS, but from what little I can find on my laptop, I assume it is...if I am wrong, please just move thread, not delete.

Motherboard Make/Model: Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq nc6400 (RM100AW#ABA)
Bios Version You Want Modding: 68YCU Ver. F.0B (newest)
Link To Official Bios Download

I can provide more info, but that is just the 3 things mentioned to say in the "How to request) thread.

Anyways, I have been looking everywhere and whenever I think I am making progress I get completely lost...meaning its time to ask for help. I want my BIOS to have any and all features unlock/unhidden, but more importantly I really just want to change the minimum shared memory size of the Intel 945GM (graphics chip).

Thanks to anyone who can help.
find
quote
#2
Sorry but this is a special format of HP bios called a ROMPAQ bios. These bioses cannot be unlocked at present , as nobody has worked out how to decompress them!

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
I am not sure if you are looking to give the chip more memory or reduce but try this it's an app designed to tweak the intel onboard chips as much as they were ever really designed to be. maybe this will solve your problem. I have a few old dells with the 900 series chips running on them and it works great. there's a donation/payed version and a freebie version. both equally good. only diff is auto update really. so no biggie either way! hope this helps in some way! Big Grin

http://www.gmabooster.com/download.htm


(06-11-2010, 05:29 AM)EarthBoundX5 Wrote: Ok, I am not even sure if my BIOS is an Award BIOS, but from what little I can find on my laptop, I assume it is...if I am wrong, please just move thread, not delete.

Motherboard Make/Model: Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq nc6400 (RM100AW#ABA)
Bios Version You Want Modding: 68YCU Ver. F.0B (newest)
Link To Official Bios Download

I can provide more info, but that is just the 3 things mentioned to say in the "How to request) thread.

Anyways, I have been looking everywhere and whenever I think I am making progress I get completely lost...meaning its time to ask for help. I want my BIOS to have any and all features unlock/unhidden, but more importantly I really just want to change the minimum shared memory size of the Intel 945GM (graphics chip).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)