Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6410
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14044
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424563
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3657
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224844
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119208
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309829
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62004
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20318
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169440
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6391
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 864

Crossflash disabled ethernet
#1
Ok I'm running a p5kc and I tried the method of crossflashing it to the ASUS p5kr BIOS. After the crossflash I had ethernet problems so I decided to flash it back to p5kc (all of this was done with the KODAKEY tool). I figured that would fix the problem but after reflashing and booting back into win7 the problem persists. Win7 says the atheros l1 ethernet driver is fine but it cannot obtain an ip address?? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
find
quote
#2
(02-28-2011, 09:00 PM)elemental12 Wrote: Ok I'm running a p5kc and I tried the method of crossflashing it to the ASUS p5kr BIOS. After the crossflash I had ethernet problems so I decided to flash it back to p5kc (all of this was done with the KODAKEY tool). I figured that would fix the problem but after reflashing and booting back into win7 the problem persists. Win7 says the atheros l1 ethernet driver is fine but it cannot obtain an ip address?? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.


Try setting a manual MAC Address...go in device manager, then in Atheros advanced property and in Network address try setting this : 001A2B3C4D5E

find
quote
#3
Ok I'll try that today when I get the chance.another thing that it's doing is every time I put it in sleep mode and then wake it up I get the blue screen and it restarts. This has happened before but very rarely, could this possibly have something to do with the fact that it can't connect to the internet?
find
quote
#4
Your a LIFESAVER!!!!! Thank you!
find
quote
#5
Hello,

no other way to solve this "Problem". I want to sell my PC and this error is not good for it.

Thanks
ThePaw
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)