Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 182
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 130
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223292
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119048
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6701
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61864
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20173
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169075
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6215
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 744
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5695
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61075
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274901
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 838
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24779

DELL Inspiron 17R SE 7720 - EEPROM COPY
#1
Hi there,

I am sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place. I was kicked out of my laptop by entering the BIOS pw 3 times wrong and now my BIOS is locked. DELL send me an Masterpwd that was not accepted by the system and told me than I have replace my mother board Angry . I was able to identify the correct EEPROM (W25Q64 Winboard) on my motherboard and fetched the content with an EEPROM programmer. 

I tried to replace it with an public available EEPROM COPY (Dell Inspiron 17R 7720 DA0R09MB6H1 25Q64FVSIG.bin) but this one does not boot my system, better it does not start in any way. 

Is there anyone out there who can provide me with a copy of his EEPROM to give me access to my laptop again, otherwise I have to waste this excellent machine ?

Best Sigurd
find
quote
#2
(05-25-2020, 06:10 AM)sickman2000 Wrote: I was able to identify the correct EEPROM (W25Q64 Winboard) on my motherboard and fetched the content with an EEPROM programmer. 
Attach this BIOS dump.
Show a photo of the screen with "BIOS is locked".
find
quote
#3
Wow that was fast, here the unlock image.    

The MasterPW from DELL was 0DBA9890 and was generated on the Service Tag 5XXMTF1 they said.

And the ROM dumb 


.bin   oldbin.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 4)  


DeathBringer
(05-25-2020, 06:10 AM)sickman2000 Wrote: I was able to identify the correct EEPROM (W25Q64 Winboard) on my motherboard and fetched the content with an EEPROM programmer. 
Attach this BIOS dump.
Show a photo of the screen with "BIOS is locked".
find
quote
#4
Why you didn't use MasterPW?
find
quote
#5
(05-25-2020, 07:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Why you didn't use MasterPW?

The MasterPW was not accepted by the system (tried all possible ways upper case, lower case using ctrl and/or alt enter), the support told me that it can happen that it doesn't work anyway and in this case I have to replace the motherboard, wth ?
find
quote
#6
Try to flash my mod by a hardware programmer.
Don't forget to erase the chip before flashing.
find
quote
#7
(05-25-2020, 08:03 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash my mod by a hardware programmer.
Don't forget to erase the chip before flashing.

Wow thank you so much, I will give it a try 

Best Sigurd
find
quote
#8
(05-25-2020, 07:24 AM)sickman2000 Wrote: The MasterPW was not accepted by the system (tried all possible ways upper case, lower case using ctrl and/or alt enter)
Did you tried press left CTRL key and holding this key press Enter twice?
find
quote
#9
(05-25-2020, 08:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 07:24 AM)sickman2000 Wrote: The MasterPW was not accepted by the system (tried all possible ways upper case, lower case using ctrl and/or alt enter)
Did you tried press left CTRL key and holding this key Press Enter twice?

I tried all configurations I was told by the support 

Eingabetaste(ENTER)
oder
Umschalt(SHIFT)+Eingabetaste(ENTER)
oder
Steuerung(CTRL)+Eingabetaste(ENTER)
oder
Steuerung(CTRL)+Umschalt(SHIFT)+Eingabetaste(ENTER)

I will try the control double enter as you suggest with the original bios before testing your mod, is this something you found in the BIOS  ?
find
quote
#10
(05-25-2020, 08:23 AM)sickman2000 Wrote: is this something you found in the BIOS  ?
No. I found it in Google. Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)