Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309499
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

DFI 790FX-M2RS - Phenom II X6 Support
#11
(11-14-2019, 01:47 PM)Stealth2019 Wrote: I attached the CPU-Z report in TXT format
As I thought R7LD224.BIN is modded R7LD223.BIN with date 02/23/10.
(11-14-2019, 01:47 PM)Stealth2019 Wrote: Should i write the F8N Bios like that, or should I extract ncpucode.bin, agesacpu.rom from it and insert them into my original bios ?
Use hardware programmer to test. I think inserting (only) ncpucode.bin & agesacpu.rom will not help.
find
quote
#12
OK...i will do that in a couple of minutes.
find
quote
#13
With the F8N bios from the gigabyte board is even worse. When i press the power button the pc starts and after a second it powers off... seems like a protection or something. I can power it back on only if I switch off the power supply then switch back on.
find
quote
#14
What is about F8I? I wrote:
(11-14-2019, 01:09 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: And you can try F8I BIOS from Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5. Note that you need to double firmware file to make correct size.
BTW: What's version of CBROM you use for modding this BIOS?
find
quote
#15
(11-14-2019, 02:40 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: What is about F8I? I wrote:
(11-14-2019, 01:09 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: And you can try F8I BIOS from Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5. Note that you need to double firmware file to make correct size.
BTW: What's version of CBROM you use for modding this BIOS?

I use cbrom version 1.95. I saw that version 1.96 crashed when i tried to extract the ncpucode.bin 
I will try F8I right now. 
Will this dos command be enough to concatenate the same file to make it double? 
copy /b bios.f8i+bios.f8i bios.bin
Or should i use a hex editor to do it ?
find
quote
#16
(11-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Stealth2019 Wrote: I use cbrom version 1.95. I saw that version 1.96 crashed when i tried to extract the ncpucode.bin 
How you update AGESACPU.ROM by this version of CBROM?

(11-14-2019, 02:54 PM)Stealth2019 Wrote: copy /b bios.f8i+bios.f8i bios.bin
It's enough for test.
find
quote
#17
In order to update the AGESACPU.ROM  I took a screenshot before i have extracted and released all the modules inside my original bios until the ncpucode.bin. When all modules are extracted and released my bios contained only ncpucode.bin, hole0 and hole1 components.
Then I put the modules back in the order they were in the original bios and instead of my original AGESACPU.ROM I insert  the AGESAPU.ROM file i have extracted from another bios. The screenshot i took helps me to know the exact order.

Is it ok this method or am i doing something wrong?
find
quote
#18
Try to clean all the modules in BIOS for 790FXB-M3H5 and insert modules from original BIOS. Then flash it.
find
quote
#19
(11-14-2019, 03:29 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to clean all the modules in BIOS for 790FXB-M3H5 and insert modules from original BIOS. Then flash it.

I tried with the doubled F8I bios...it didn't post but at least it didn't power off by itself.

Will try to clean the 790FXB-M3H5 bios
Should i insert all modules from my original bios including my original AGESACPU.ROM and NCPUCODE.BIN?
find
quote
#20
(11-14-2019, 03:47 PM)Stealth2019 Wrote: Should i insert all modules from my original bios including my original AGESACPU.ROM and NCPUCODE.BIN?
Yes, all of them including main module d7ld706.BIN.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)