Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

DFI UT X48-TR2
#11
RAID 8.7, JMicron JMB363 1.08.01


Attached Files
.zip   X48CDC24-IMR87-JM10801.zip (Size: 428.89 KB / Downloads: 11)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#12
(01-16-2011, 01:11 AM)Dansolo Wrote: RAID 8.7, JMicron JMB363 1.08.01

thank u 4 help Smile
And is the AHCI 1.20e in the biosmodfile to ?
find
quote
#13
Ok i test it .

Intel Raid 8.7 works fine.
Jmicro 1.08.1 works only correct in native ide mode... when i switch it to Raid/ide mode the Post hangs after find and start the HDD.
find
quote
#14
I can try giving you 1.07.17 if you want. 1.08.01 usually works but not always.


Attached Files
.zip   X48CDC24-AHCI120E-IMR87-JM10717.zip (Size: 427.96 KB / Downloads: 20)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#15
(01-16-2011, 08:05 PM)Dansolo Wrote: I can try giving you 1.07.17 if you want. 1.08.01 usually works but not always.

first .. thank´s 4 all the doing Smile .
i have hear that man must before insert the file (1.08.01) modified it with a hex editor... jump adresse or so i don´t now.
and what is the different between 1.07.17 and 1.08.01 ?

Ship that me english is so bad Sad
find
quote
#16
for some reason, i cannot use the modded .bins in this thread (the ones from 1234s and dansolo). my winflash utility is rejecting them ('please select the correct bios'); i have no idea why.

i am currently on 8.5.1030 from a bin modded by another user, which Winflash accepts. i attach the link to this one here. i was wondering if i can get help injecting 8.7 or higher into this one. this one already has ahci 1.20e, btw.


Attached Files
.bin   X48ADC24_modded.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#17
32103940, I can give you 8.7 (meant for ICH9) or 8.9.1 (latest 8.x, meant for ICH10 but works with some ICH9 boards). Also, do you want updated JMicron firmware as well? I can give you 1.07.17, 1.07.14 or 1.08.01 (which was just reported to not work).

Let me know what you want to try and I will provide.
(01-17-2011, 06:40 AM)[[OD|N]] Wrote:
(01-16-2011, 08:05 PM)Dansolo Wrote: I can try giving you 1.07.17 if you want. 1.08.01 usually works but not always.

first .. thank´s 4 all the doing Smile .
i have hear that man must before insert the file (1.08.01) modified it with a hex editor... jump adresse or so i don´t now.
and what is the different between 1.07.17 and 1.08.01 ?

Ship that me english is so bad Sad

I don't know the answers to any of that. Where did you hear about modifying 1.08.01 with a jmp?

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#18
(01-17-2011, 02:37 PM)Dansolo Wrote: 32103940, I can give you 8.7 (meant for ICH9) or 8.9.1 (latest 8.x, meant for ICH10 but works with some ICH9 boards). Also, do you want updated JMicron firmware as well? I can give you 1.07.17, 1.07.14 or 1.08.01 (which was just reported to not work).

Let me know what you want to try and I will provide.
(01-17-2011, 06:40 AM)[[OD|N]] Wrote:
(01-16-2011, 08:05 PM)Dansolo Wrote: I can try giving you 1.07.17 if you want. 1.08.01 usually works but not always.

first .. thank´s 4 all the doing Smile .
i have hear that man must before insert the file (1.08.01) modified it with a hex editor... jump adresse or so i don´t now.
and what is the different between 1.07.17 and 1.08.01 ?

Ship that me english is so bad Sad

I don't know the answers to any of that. Where did you hear about modifying 1.08.01 with a jmp?

On the way to find the 1.08.01 bin, i read it , but i don´t know if i correct understand it Smile

@32103940: have u to Tr2 or Tr3 ?
find
quote
#19
i'm on the t2r. is it crucial?

@dansolo, i'd like 8.7 please. does that happen to be the latest version officially compatible with ich9r? i dont think i need updated jmicron controllers; i use those in non raid anyway. thanks!
find
quote
#20
Not sure about official compatibility but 8.7 is the latest that I have that actually says it's for ICH9. Here's your file modded with just 8.7 and nothing else.

P.S. I've heard reports that 9.6 also works in some but not all ICH9 boards. If anyone wants to try it, let me know.


Attached Files
.zip   X48ADC24_modded-IMR87.zip (Size: 465.95 KB / Downloads: 9)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)