Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6358
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424484
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224597
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309742
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61970
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20282
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169349
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Dell Inspiron 1501 AMD-V enabled
#1
My CPU supports AMD-V but there is no option in the bios to turn it on. Any way this is possible?


Original BIOS link: BIOS
find
#2
Sorry but i cant unlock this bios , some dells are Award but most are "Dell Phoenix" which are a unique and currently unmoddable type of bios Sad

Sorry
Admin

(EDIT: This is no longer true, sorry for any confusion.)
find
#3
Maybe I can help you unlock this feature_ and I'll repost once I get it_ now I wont have anyway to test it since I dont own the computer you have but I'll see if I can get any success using Hex editor
SUCCESS! it seems your is automatically Enabled_ But I added the MENU so u can switch it off or on

Please flash with care and CROSS FINGERS!

Remove the (Modded) part of the file that I named and just keep it as FLASHABL and Flash it =]

The menu just says Processor Assisted Virtualization: Enable or Disable
That seems to be it =] Happy Modding

Heres the link for DL

http://www.2shared.com/file/_I1X-gBV/FLA...dded_.html


[Image: BiosDell.png]
If you decide to flash it and if it works please Post your results =]
find
#4
Holy crap! thanks i will give it a shot :/ Thanks i forgot all about this after you said no go.
find
#5
Well I went ahead and flashed.........Worked perfectly. no screenshots atm but it does work and I am super happy. THANK YOU!


find
#6
(02-08-2011, 05:12 PM)xvpx Wrote: Well I went ahead and flashed.........Worked perfectly. no screenshots atm but it does work and I am super happy. THANK YOU!

=] Glad to hear it works

[Image: 1634877.png]
find
#7
Great work as always httuner, and thanks for reporting your results xvpx. I have moved this to the confirmed section. If you have anything you would like to add, please discuss it here:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-De...bled--5174

Nice work,
TheWiz
www find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)