Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309718
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6350
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

Dell Inspiron 3531 insyde AO3 request
#11
It's running win 7 and comes up with invalid winflash parameters
find
quote
#12
(01-10-2015, 01:51 PM)*Woody* Wrote: It's running win 7 and comes up with invalid winflash parameters

Try this one :

http://rghost.net/60087158

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(01-10-2015, 03:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 01:51 PM)*Woody* Wrote: It's running win 7 and comes up with invalid winflash parameters

Try this one :

http://rghost.net/60087158

regards

I have been reading this topic with much interest... I want to enable bluetooth on this laptop and maybe some other stuff...
The link doesn't work (anymore?). Maybe you can repost?
find
quote
#14
Wink 
Hello! , I'm new here and i came wanting to ask if someone could post a modded version of this bios, as no other link works anymore. I mostly want to enable all the options hidden from the standard, and it would be really helpful. Big Grin Big Grin

Here's the bios download: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/1...erId=3K117

Thank you for any help I receive   Blush
find
quote
#15
Hello! , I'm new here and i came wanting to ask if someone could post a modded version of this bios, as no other link works anymore. I mostly want to enable all the options hidden from the standard, and it would be really helpful. [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Here's the bios download: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/1...erId=3K117

Thank you for any help I receive   [Image: blush.gif]

I posted this in a dead thread around 2 weeks ago, so making a new 1 Big Grin
find
quote
#16
Hi,

Here's a dump from Universal Bios Backup Toolkit.

Also the executable from Dell:
https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/...117&lwp=rt

Is it possible to unlock the advanced menus?


Attached Files
.zip   DellInc.-A03.zip (Size: 2.05 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#17

.bin   bk2.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 8) I managed to dump the BIOS with CH341A SPI programmer, but my mods don't seem to work.

If I flash the original dump file, the system boots correctly.
find
quote
#18
(02-22-2019, 11:54 AM)newbmodd Wrote: I managed to dump the BIOS with CH341A SPI programmer, but my mods don't seem to work.

If I flash the original dump file, the system boots correctly.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)