Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Dell Inspiron 546 BIOS Unlock Request
#1
If someone can look at this bios and let me know what can be unhidden or unlocked I would appreciate it.

The latest original BIOS can be found at:
http://downloads.dell.com/bios/I546-A11.EXE

BIOS Revision: A11

I would like as much as possible unhidden or unlocked.

Thank you.
find
quote
#2
Can someone please take a look at this BIOS? Thank you.
find
quote
#3
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF http://tiny.cc/rwy24x

http://rghost.net/53128665 http://tiny.cc/bxy24x

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(07-02-2015, 02:36 PM)Phoenix0519 Wrote: If someone can look at this bios and let me know what can be unhidden or unlocked I would appreciate it.

The latest original BIOS can be found at:
http://downloads.dell.com/bios/I546-A11.EXE

BIOS Revision: A11

I would like as much as possible unhidden or unlocked.

Thank you.

Hi~~Phoenix0519
This bios's type is ami ,so you can open and edit by amibcp like below,you can try to edit it by yourself.
[Image: HHaJ9wD.jpg]

Here is a rar file contain several file that i extract from 546-A11.exe.
https://mega.nz/#!XgRA1CjD!mroowjMk18l-4...a3TVQoJBTE

8A2D1P35.bin is bios file,AFUWIN.exe is a update tool on the windows environment.


Good luck to you.


Feng

find
quote
#5
Hello BDMaster and genius239,

I downloaded both tools, ran them on the target system, and I have attached the results.

As soon as I get my hands on AIDA64 I will post the full report.

Thank you both for your quick responses. I'm sorry for not responding sooner.

I could always try doing this myself but I would feel more comfortable with an expert.

It does appear pretty straight forward however I have no experience with AMIBCP.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 1,001.89 KB / Downloads: 11)
.rom   backup.rom (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#6
Hi mate,
Let me know which options do you want to unlock as It's a long process !
Regards

P.S. We prefer users do by themself as They know what to unlock and We
can do other as it's a wasting time Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
But They will came before for You to kiew as You make money selling
the Bios Mod not I :

http://rghost.ru/buy/8G47bLMmx (last char is hidden)

[Image: image.png]


LoL (laugh out loud)

Your name will be for the future Coglionazzo !

P.S. I think They will give to me a reward for your head Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
BDMaster,

Can you recommend the latest compatible version of AMIBCP and AFUDOS to use for this system.

I'm willing to work on it myself. Is there a guide I can use for the process? Is it as simple as changing the "Display Status" and "Access/Use" section for each setting?

I have heard it is simple to do but is time consuming. Will the software compile the BIOS file for me? I would like access to memory timing as well as other settings.

Thank you.
find
quote
#9
Can someone tell me what the latest version of AMIBCP that will work for this system?
find
quote
#10
I'm using AMIBCP 3.46. Can someone tell me if there is any way to add options to menus. I can't find what I need to mod. For example adding AHCI mode or memory timings.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)