Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6399
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14015
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119201
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309802
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169420
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

Dell Inspiron 560 Microcode update BIOS [Solved]
#11
Please make BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
find
quote
#12
Flash this - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mWzL...W5VMVNSZGc
find
quote
#13
(02-16-2022, 01:16 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Flash this - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5mWzL...W5VMVNSZGc

Can you walk me through how to do this?
find
quote
#14
I'm not a tutor.
find
quote
#15
(02-25-2023, 02:32 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I'm not a tutor.

Fair enough! I appreciate you going out of your way to post it and make it available regardless. So thank you! I am a novice when it comes to this kind of thing. Let me rephrase, can you maybe answer a couple questions I have and maybe give me an idea what im looking for in order to find instructions, or a forum that may be helpful? I would usually just wing it and figure it out. With this however im afraid if I don't get it right the first time it may render my device unusable. I already downloaded the bios backup tool you suggested and made a backup. If I were to mess it up and had to use the recovery file do I need to have it on a usb stick? or would I be able to access it from the windows repair tool? Is everything I need to flash included in the link you posted? I saw that there are few applications as well as the bios in the file. If I find some generic "how to flash your bios" video on YouTube is it going to be a pretty streamlined process that will be similar regardless the system? Or is there an app included in the link you posted that simplifies the process and the instructions would be specific to this bios/system? I have a pretty good idea what I've got to do just will be the first time for me. I have an inspiron 560 with the A06 bios and am trying to use it with a Xeon X5450. It will not even post currently. I only tried it with one set of ram so I'm thinking if I tried different ram maybe it will post. Is it uncommon with inspiron 560 motherboard for the x5450 not to post before adding the Xeon microcode to the bios, or should it post without the mod? Seems like I've seen several posts where the system would post but they would get a message saying they needed a bios update, so I guess what I'm asking is if it won't post now am i wasting my time flashing the bios?

DELL 0K83V0
Intel G43 (Eaglelake-G) + ICH10R
A06

Thanks again!

Ben
find
quote
#16
Read this topic attentively.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)