Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

Dell Inspiron N5010
#1
Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386
find
quote
#3
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS
find
quote
#4
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
find
quote
#5
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote: There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
My Windows 7 installed with Windows OEM Brander. Maybe it's reason for I can't use hpbi103,exe?
find
quote
#6
(03-20-2011, 06:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
My Windows 7 installed with Windows OEM Brander. Maybe it's reason for I can't use hpbi103,exe?

Read above on the link
Why HP, when you have a Dell
   
find
quote
#7
BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!
find
quote
#8
(03-20-2011, 10:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!

http://www.mediafire.com/?g5sny5k92a5uk6g
find
quote
#9
(04-18-2011, 05:19 AM)xtreme16 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 10:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!

http://driverswin.com/dell-inspiron-n5010-drivers-win7/

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)