Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107585
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1311
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3533
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9178
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8719
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425612
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227502
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119698
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310569
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Dell Inspiron N5010
#1
Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
find
quote
#2
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386
find
quote
#3
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS
find
quote
#4
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
find
quote
#5
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86
(03-20-2011, 03:21 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 03:48 PM)JND1962 Wrote: Can I ask You for my Dell Inspiron N5010 A12 BIOS modification? There are not any SLIC's. It would be nice to be SLIC 2.1. http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&ServiceTag=J190YM1&SystemID=inspiron_N5010&os=W764&osl=en&catid=&impid= Thanks!
There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?
(03-20-2011, 01:55 AM)JND1962 Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:06 PM)555LE Wrote: There are SLIC's
but may need to include
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/9055-SLP-Marker-File-Update-Utility?p=131386&viewfull=1#post131386

Will HPBI103.EXE helps me with my Dell Inspiron N5010?

Forgive me my fear to make wrong my BIOS

HPBI103 not helped me. When I was doing it it was message about error. Read Failed. Error code=0x86

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!

It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
My Windows 7 installed with Windows OEM Brander. Maybe it's reason for I can't use hpbi103,exe?
find
quote
#6
(03-20-2011, 06:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: It's seems to me my BIOS is produced by Phoenix. What can I do in this way?
No, it's AMI BIOS, but for some reason I can't use AMITool. What I can do for it? Please!
My Windows 7 installed with Windows OEM Brander. Maybe it's reason for I can't use hpbi103,exe?

Read above on the link
Why HP, when you have a Dell
   
find
quote
#7
BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!
find
quote
#8
(03-20-2011, 10:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!

http://www.mediafire.com/?g5sny5k92a5uk6g
find
quote
#9
(04-18-2011, 05:19 AM)xtreme16 Wrote:
(03-20-2011, 10:11 AM)JND1962 Wrote: BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Date: January 9th 2010
BIOS ID: 63-0100-000001-00101111-010910-Chipset-0AAAA000
BIOS OEM: BIOS Date: 01/09/10 15:17:22 Ver: 08.00.10 - A12
Chipset: Intel 044 rev 24
SuperIO: Unknown
Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Motherboard: Inspiron N5010
Please help me for SLIC 2.1 in my BIOS!

http://driverswin.com/dell-inspiron-n5010-drivers-win7/

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)