Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

Dell N7010
#21
(11-26-2011, 11:09 PM)Texan Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 11:17 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .

plash17 isnt working either Sad

Just checking in Smile
find
quote
#22
(12-02-2011, 08:24 PM)Texan Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 11:09 PM)Texan Wrote:
(11-26-2011, 11:17 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I will make another one for you later time today as I'm busy now .
Also , try using phlash17.exe as it might work well .

plash17 isnt working either Sad

Just checking in Smile

Checking in one more time Smile
find
quote
#23
I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .
the mod will be ready today or tomorrow .
Thanks for your patience .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#24
(12-10-2011, 06:55 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .
the mod will be ready today or tomorrow .
Thanks for your patience .

Hoping your studies are going well Smile
find
quote
#25
(12-16-2011, 05:18 PM)Texan Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 06:55 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I`m sorry for my late reply but i was busy in my study and the site was down for somtime .
the mod will be ready today or tomorrow .
Thanks for your patience .

Hoping your studies are going well Smile

Ok so can someone else do this? The only thing that appears to be needing changed is the version from A11 to A12 (or whatever) since I already have A11 installed.
find
quote
#26
Hello,
sorry to bother anyone, but did this issue ever get resolved? I'm the the exact problem as Texan, where I'm already on the A11 BIOS and therefore can't use any of the customs created by AHMED HOSSAM. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks a bunch!
find
quote
#27
(12-26-2011, 12:41 PM)tlyon1022 Wrote: Hello,
sorry to bother anyone, but did this issue ever get resolved? I'm the the exact problem as Texan, where I'm already on the A11 BIOS and therefore can't use any of the customs created by AHMED HOSSAM. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks a bunch!

Glad I am not the only one Smile

Ahmed PM'ed me I know he is busy, and if I knew how to change the version number on his last submission to A12 I would... hopefully someone will help or maybe Ahmed will get some time in the near future Smile
find
quote
#28
(12-29-2011, 12:28 PM)Texan Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 12:41 PM)tlyon1022 Wrote: Hello,
sorry to bother anyone, but did this issue ever get resolved? I'm the the exact problem as Texan, where I'm already on the A11 BIOS and therefore can't use any of the customs created by AHMED HOSSAM. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thanks a bunch!

Glad I am not the only one Smile

Ahmed PM'ed me I know he is busy, and if I knew how to change the version number on his last submission to A12 I would... hopefully someone will help or maybe Ahmed will get some time in the near future Smile

Keeping my fingers crossed Big Grin

find
quote
#29
I`m sorry for my late response , i think you all knew that i`m studying for my final exams which has started a week ago .
I have modified the phlash.ini file inside the flash utility attached here along with the modified bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?aawyqdvcflb1okj

Try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#30
(12-29-2011, 05:19 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I`m sorry for my late response , i think you all knew that i`m studying for my final exams which has started a week ago .
I have modified the phlash.ini file inside the flash utility attached here along with the modified bios :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?aawyqdvcflb1okj

Try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile

No Problem, Texan and I both know you're busy Big Grin

phlash 16 and 17 are throwing "Flash Driver Interface Too Big" error, and I cant get WinPhlash to run. It throws error 1275- driver phlashnt.sys cant be loaded- check admin privileges . But I am an Admin, running Winphlash as an admin.

EDIT: I think we need an x64 bit capable version of winphlash... the one you packaged it with doesnt like 64 bit systems.

EDIT #2: WinPhlash 1.0.76.0 is happy with 64 bit, but it throws the same BIOS version error.

EDIT #3: Winphlashx64 1.0.76.0 just needs to be modified to not check the BIOS version and it should work. The 1.7.37.0 version doesn't look x64 compatible.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)