Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3623
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309736
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

Dell Optiplex 745 SLIC 2.1 Mod
#1
I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html
find
quote
#2
Your bios is already a slic 2.1 bios. did you wipe your restore partition and lose your restore discs? Dell uses the same 2.1 slic cert for all their systems, Laptops and desktops.
(06-19-2010, 06:37 AM)superzuki68 Wrote: I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html

AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote
#3
(06-19-2010, 06:37 AM)superzuki68 Wrote: I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html

I was just wondering what exactly did your mod do? I thought slic 2.1 was already enabled on these machines. I am looking for a multiplier lock mod.. Seems its locked at 6.. Want it at least at 8 and nothing sticks.

Optiplex 745
4gB Corsair XMS2-6400
E6400
AMD 5450
find
quote
#4
(09-13-2010, 12:59 AM)745tree Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 06:37 AM)superzuki68 Wrote: I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html

I was just wondering what exactly did your mod do? I thought slic 2.1 was already enabled on these machines. I am looking for a multiplier lock mod.. Seems its locked at 6.. Want it at least at 8 and nothing sticks.

Hi guys,

Sorry to ressurect this old thread but I would like to clarify. Is the Dell Optiplex 745 BIOS v2.6.4, really SLIC 2.1 compatible without modification?

I found this thread (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-De...4#pid20824), which has (quite complicated looking) instructions of how to activate Win7 on an Optiplex 745. Is this article also correct?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message.

atw
find
quote
#5
(01-03-2011, 05:20 PM)atw Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 12:59 AM)745tree Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 06:37 AM)superzuki68 Wrote: I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html

I was just wondering what exactly did your mod do? I thought slic 2.1 was already enabled on these machines. I am looking for a multiplier lock mod.. Seems its locked at 6.. Want it at least at 8 and nothing sticks.

Hi guys,

Sorry to ressurect this old thread but I would like to clarify. Is the Dell Optiplex 745 BIOS v2.6.4, really SLIC 2.1 compatible without modification?

I found this thread (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-De...4#pid20824), which has (quite complicated looking) instructions of how to activate Win7 on an Optiplex 745. Is this article also correct?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message.

atw


I activated windows 7 with open7activator by hot carl with zero issues.
find
quote
#6
I have used a modified bios from 1234s282 for another model and worked great. I am interested in this one for the 745 but it is flagged by my security software where the other modded bios was not. Can you or anyone vouch for the safety of this modded bios for the Optiplex 745? When I say safety, I mean malware free, not whether it will work on the motherboard.
find
quote
#7
(06-19-2010, 06:37 AM)superzuki68 Wrote: I have moded this bios and worked perfectly, I testet it on my Optiplex 745.. Bios Ver.2.6.4 from 16.03.2010

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/400663785/O745-264.exe.html

Thanks to superzuki68 for the 745 bios mod. I have tested it on my Optiplex 745 (which have the slic 2.0) and it works great. I was not able to get the Windows 7 loader to work on these machines.

find
quote
#8
I'd like to know what exactly does this bios mod do? I'm interested to know if this mod removes computrace or deactivate it in bios?  I have a couple of those Optiplexes and they all have computrace active in bios and therefore i can't turn them into hackintosh.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)