Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224536
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

Dell Optiplex GX520,GX620 A11 With Dell SLIC 2.1
#11
(10-19-2010, 08:41 AM)theunknown1 Wrote: This slic 2.1 rom would not activate for me. I used the modded rom from this forum and it work perfectly. If you have problems with this rom, try the one in the attached file called "SLICM09_GX620A11.rar"

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Wo...ios-thanks
^ Same for me. Flashed GX520 with bios at the beginning of this thread - has a RSDT error, tried the http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Wo...ios-thanks and is a success. No errors.

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=433

find
quote
#12
According to me also formed a agreeableness for me with windows 7 ultimate on an optiplex GX620 many acknowledgement guys deceit fault.
find
quote
#13
(07-16-2010, 08:33 PM)1234s282 Wrote: Here you go , i used Dell 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-

[SNIP]

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Hello,
It worked, kind of ... the problem is I get a message that DELL M09 is "invalidated" so I cannot activate. Do you have any help for that issue?

TIA,

find
quote
#14
Thanks for the great mod Smile
find
quote
#15
Hello I am new to this will this work for a dell OptiPlex gx620 Bios All I will have dell windows 7 64 bit3.00g Intel pen dHuh
find
quote
#16
(10-28-2012, 05:41 PM)James657 Wrote: Hello I am new to this will this work for a dell OptiPlex gx620 Bios All I will have dell windows 7 64 bit3.00g Intel pen dHuh
32 bit works Big Grin updates fine

(10-28-2012, 09:03 PM)James657 Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 05:41 PM)James657 Wrote: Hello I am new to this will this work for a dell OptiPlex gx620 Bios All I will have dell windows 7 64 bit3.00g Intel pen dHuh
32 bit works Big Grin updates fine
i would like to test the 64 TEST GOOD! THANKS
find
quote
#17
Could someone re-post the link I keep getting a "404 error". Thanks
find
quote
#18
(04-15-2013, 06:45 PM)Bryan583 Wrote: Could someone re-post the link I keep getting a "404 error". Thanks

I am getting the same error 404, please re-post a working link
find
quote
#19
Slic: DELL 2.1
Bios mod: Dell_OptiPlex_GX520_GX620_A11
https://www.box.com/s/v4t272nalmk0bxa5qtzv
OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?hfj2rv344jx7744
find
quote
#20
Can this link be updated I get "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth"
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)