Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

Dell Vostro 410 SLIC 2.1 Request
#1
I have been trying to figure this out but I am not able. Many thanks in advance!

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Vostro 410
Bios Release: 1.0.3
Bios Type: Phoenix Bios?
Bios Download Link: http://ftp.dell.com/bios/V410-103.EXE
RW-Everything ACPI Tables Attached:

.rar   AcpiTbls.rar (Size: 31.29 KB / Downloads: 10)

This is very much appreciated!
find
quote
#2
I could really use some help on this. I would love to donate to someone's favorite charity or this community!

Thank You.
find
quote
#3
(03-18-2014, 11:23 AM)SouthernStyle69 Wrote: I have been trying to figure this out but I am not able. Many thanks in advance!

Manufacturer: Dell
Model: Vostro 410
Bios Release: 1.0.3
Bios Type: Phoenix Bios?
Bios Download Link: http://ftp.dell.com/bios/V410-103.EXE
RW-Everything ACPI Tables Attached:


This is very much appreciated!

Try this: Dell_Vostro_V410-103
https://app.box.com/s/5nkmpq4xflbhg5f0b65f
Update from windows or DOS.
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#4
Using the Windows Flash in Administrator and run as Administrator I get "Command line parameter is incorrect!"

In Safe Mode in Administrator and run as Administrator I get "Load Driver Failed!!"

Maybe cause the OS is 64bit? Either way, later I will try to figure out how to build a bootable USB (I believe I have all the files to do so) and let you guys know how the Dos Flash turns out!

Sovem, thank you so much for helping me with this! We are keeping computers out of the dump for a several more years!
find
quote
#5
This worked perfectly!

Thank You!
find
quote
#6
Thanks for feedback.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#7
Link is dead, does anyone have a mirror?

Thank you!!Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)